EPISODE 2

We woke up the next morning, and got ready for school. 

your outfit: 

Hyuna's outfit: 

Hyuna's outfit: 

I went downstairs to the kitchen, and started making something for us to eat since we agreed to live together

I went downstairs to the kitchen, and started making something for us to eat since we agreed to live together. I was grabbing some cooking utensils, until I came across one that was given to me by Hyunjin. This was the last gift I received before that incident. The memories came back and hit me hard. 

flashback..... 

  "Guys, let's go to the building over there!" Felix said excitedly. We all laughed and ran over towards the building. We arrived at the building and went inside. We all started to explore the building, until I ended up on the 2nd floor. "HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!! HELP!!!!" I heard someone yell. I linked with the others and told them to come to the 2nd floor. They all arrived, and we found the person that was calling for help, and we started looking around to see what was going on. I heard a ticking sound, and warned the others about it. We all were assigned jobs to escape here. I found the bomb, and told the others to take the guy and run. They all told me to hhurry up, and bring the bomb with me and I did that. As soon as we were on the first floor, the bomb had 10 seconds left. I told them to just go on and let me use the leftover time to diffuse the bomb. I stayed in there, and they closed the door, and when I tried to escape, the door was locked from the inside leaving me trapped in the building. I screamed, and got no answer. The bomb finally went off, exploding the place with me in it flying out and landing on a hill starting to roll down. I got to the end of the hill, and was on the verge of death. I was shaking badly, and then everything turned black. "Y/n, you need to go darling," I heard my mom's voice say. I couldn't say anything, and was trying to tell her how injured I'm feeling. She looked at me and saw how badly injured I was, and was helping me heal by giving me her powers along with my other family members. That I woke up, not feeling injured but very mad, that cut all contact off with them and hiding from them.

flashback end...

"Babe, do you need help with the food?" Hyuna asked, and I turned to her. She immediately pulled me into her embrace. She ran her fingers through my hair, and calmed me down. "Let's eat lunch instead, okay?" Hyuna said and I nodded. We both decided to take two seperate cars, for fun, and we got ready to go making sure we had our own bookbag and phone.