EPISODE 4

We woke up the next morning, and changed our clothes while doing our morning routine. 

your outfit: 

Hyuna's outfit: 

Hyuna's outfit: 

Momo's outfit: 

Taeyeon's outfit: 

Taeyeon's outfit: 

all hair was down, and you had light makeup on pretend that the others are wearing converse

We all decided to get out of the house, since the guys were sleeping, and we headed to the cafe. As soon as we arrived, I got a text message. 

Hyunjin: where are you? I'm hungry. 

Seungmin: me too. 

Minho: Can you make us food? 

Felix: I wanna be pet...

Changbin: I want you to take me out on a walk...

Messages were coming one after another, and I got angry. "Calm down babe, we'll go home and let them get a taste of their own medicine by saying that you're pregnant." Hyuna said with a devilish smirk. The unnies agreed with the plan, and I just went along with it, since I had no choice. We arrived back at the house, and took our shoes off. "Babe, don't bend, or else you will be in pain," Hyuna said. I just nodded. We entered into the living room, and the guys begged me to make all these different dishes. "Guys enough complaining, she's about to be a mom!!!" Taeyeon yelled at them. "Oh that's nice, what-WAIT WHAT?!?!?!" Minho yelled. They started pestering me about being pregnant, and told me to tell them who the dad was. I looked at the girls for help, but it was no use. They were busy laughing, while I was being annoyed. I stood up, and told them I wasn't pregnant. They all calmed down, and realized that they were pranked and got mad at me. "Get mad at Hyuna unnie instead of me, she only did it because you guys ruined our day out together as girls, and can't even take care of yourselves," I said matter of factly. The ones that wanted a walk and to be pet, transformed and rubbed their heads against my leg. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen to start making food for them since they are such babies. "Y/n-ah, i'm terribly sorry for everything they're making you go through," Chan said while glaring at the others. I smiled and nodded. I bent down and pet Felix, since he kept on following me. He wanted to be pet even more, until I glared at him, and he retreated to the living room. I finished making breakfast, and the boys sat at the dining table and ate. I gave the dogs their food to eat, and sat in the living room with the unnies. I heard whimpering, and I went to see what was wrong, and I saw Changbin choking on the food because it was to hot for him. I sat on the floor, and hit his back roughly, and he spat his food out and ate it again. I grossed out, and left. A few minutes later, one of the dogs came to me, and grabbed his leash. I looked at him and looked back at the dining room, and ignored him. He then came and jumped on my lap, and licked my face. "Alright, alright we'll take you out on a walk." I said and got up. The unnies followed behind, and I called out to the others. "Boys let's go on a walk!" I yelled. Less than 2 seconds, all the boys were there and in their wolf forms. I walked out, holding onto all of their leashes and bringing several dog bags for them. We all exited the house, and they were so excited to go on a walk, that they were dragging me with them, and I got annoyed at them, so I growled loud enough for them to hear, and they stopped and waited for the others. "Sorry maknae-ah, we had to get some stuff for the dogs. We have a lot of water, their dog bowls, trash bags, and toys for them to play with at the park. Oh, we even have their dog treats." Taeyeon said, and I looked to Momo who was carrying the bag full of our phones and wallets including the guys wallets. Taeyeon had the bag full of treats and water, and Hyuna had their toys. I kissed all the unnies on the cheek, thanking them and I heard the boys barking and I looked at them threatening to turn around and take them back home.We arrived at the park, and everyone was looking at us shocked at the amount of "dogs" we had. The unnies were spreading out the blanket for us to lay down on, and I was taking off their leashes. "Minho, stay. You guys can go after I take off all your leashes, okay?" I asked and Minho licked me understanding. I took off all their leashes, and they looked at me, asking if they could go and I nodded. I went to the unnies, and sat down on the blanket after taking my boots off like the others have done with their shoes. "Y/n, you have to hurry up choose your mate. You know its about that time." Momo said. "I know, but I love all of them and they equally have not been there for me, and they are now paying more attention to me. Chan has been there for me when I needed to be calmed down or understood, Minho has been there when I struggle  with something, Jeongin and Seungmin have been there to stop me from killing somebody, Woojin has been there to help me with random things, Felix and Hyunjin have been there when the others weren't available," I said looking at her. I was pulled back, and was trapped in Momo and Hyuna's arms. "Now, let's sleep since the boys are having fun." They said together, and Taeyeon agreed. We all fell asleep, and then he boys came over 15 minutes later, wanting water and for us to play with them. I woke up after the others did, and laid back down. I was being licked on the face by two different tounges, and I got annoyed so I sat up and glared at them. Jeongin and Seungmin. I sighed and gave them their bones. I looked over at the others, and Momo was trying to get the boys to drink water before they dehydrate, but it clearly wasn't working so I told her to watch Seungmin and Jeongin while they were gnawing on their bones. I went over to her spot, and told Changbin, Felix, and Woojin to come here and they did with their bowls. They placed their bowls in front of me, wanting food even though they ate like an hour ago. "If you boys don't drink your water, we will be having issues and you won't be able to play with the rest for the rest of the day. Understand?" I said in a stern voice, and they did. Momo was playing tug of war with Seungmin for his bone, and Momo won against him and he went over to Hyuna sad. Hyuna was laughing, and found it cute that he lost, so she pet him and told him go play with Chan. He went over to Chan, and they started to play fight. It got a little out of control, and the others were yelling for them to stop, while the rest of the boys watched in shock. 'Y/n, will be one of our mates, and I want it to be me...' I want y/n to look at us and forgive us fully, because I know she's still mad at us so forget the whole entire mate thing...