EPISODE 6

They looked at me shocked, and I just giggled. "Thank you oppas, because you let us use your card, I bought a bunch of designer brands and also bought a few things for my guy friend since his birthday is coming up," I said.  Their eyes widened in shock. I went to my bedroom, and went to sleep. 

I woke up the next morning, and did my morning routine. 

outfit: 

hair: 

I went downstairs, and grabbed my book bag

I went downstairs, and grabbed my book bag. As I entered the living room, I saw the others sitting on the couch, and still in pajamas. "GUYS!!!!" I yelled scaring them. They all shot up, and looked at me. "Oh my baby, there's no school for the rest of the month," Momo told me. "Why?" I asked. Hyuna and Taeyeon both looked at me, giving me that "you know fuck/hunt/that time for them". I looked at my phone and gasped. I threw my book bag down, grabbed my wallet and keys and took off. 

Oh no

Oh no. This is bad. I drove to the old park, where I had made my first friend who thought I wasn't a freak. I spotted him, and I ran towards him and gave him a backhug. "Sana I-" he stopped as soon as he saw me. "Y/n, what's wrong?" Johnny asked. I released him from the backhug, and told him everything. "Are you serious? That's bad. Even though you are able to fight them, and they can fight each other for you, I wouldn't dare to try anything." he said. We were walking around the park, and I agreed. I don't want to go to their house, because I know very well what they are doing during this time. "I need to honestly get another house for me to stay in by myself." I said while sighing. "Vernon is gone, and so is Joshua, so I only have you." I said looking at him with pain in my eyes.  "Chocolate chip, you have to go because its mating season, and you know you and me can't be mates or else we will be hunted and killed because of the power our kid would've had." Johnny said sarcastically. I punched him in his arm, leaving it to be a very bad and painful bruise. I stuck my tongue out at him, and ran away. We played, and we were walking home together. "Choco chip, see you tomorrow?" Johnny asked with hope as we were right in front of my door, and I nodded my head since its been a while since we've hung out together. I waved goodbye to him as he teleported away and I entered the house. "YAH!!!! IF Y/N FINDS OUT YOU BENT ONE OF HER PANS DUE TO THE ISSUE YOU ARE HAVING AND THAT YOU GUYS ALMOST ATE EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE, SHE IS GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!" I heard one of the unnies yell. "Too late, I heard everything." I said my eyes slowly changing to yellow, and I had a belt in my hand. I slammed it on the wall hard. It startled all of them, and they all stopped what they were doing. "S-Sorry y/n, that we crea-ted a m-mess," They all said. I walked around, and saw my bent pan. I started growling. "WHO WAS THE MAIN CAUSE OF THIS MESS!!!!" I yelled. They all pointed to Jeongin and Minho. Minho started protesting, until I glared at him. Jeongin just looked on the ground with guilt. "*sigh* Jeongin oppa, as I am the maknae out of all of us, and you're the maknae for the guys, I will forgive you, now tell me what you did," I said my voice going a little bit soft since Jeongin can't really handle how frightening I am. "I-I leaked all over the house, and then I came in here, because I wanted to make dough to play with while I wait for you," He said on the verge of tears. I was pissed, and I was sorry. "Jeongin oppa, go shower in my room and change your clothes," I said. He nodded and left to go shower. "Minho oppa, you were the one who bent my pan, right?" I said in a dark voice scaring everyone. He nodded his head in fear. I walked up to him, and slammed the belt against his stomach. He grunted in pain. He kneeled down to the floor, and begged for me to accept his apology. I dropped the belt, and yelled at them. "NOW YOU GUYS WILL BE WORKING AS MY HOUSE KEEPERS, UNDERSTAND YOU SHITHEADS, FOR MAKING THIS MESS!!!!! CHAN, GO AROUND THE HOUSE, AND CLEAN ALL OF JEONGIN'S PEE WITH A RAG AND SOAPY WATER!!!!!" I yelled at him. "Why me, I didn't do anything." He said protesting, until I walked up to him and pulled his hair. He started screaming, and the others were just looking on in fright. "BECAUSE YOU ARE THEIR FUCKING LEADER FOR GOD'S SAKE ARE YOU NOT?" I yelled right in his ear. He just nodded his head in fear and pain. I threw him down, and he left to go get the cleaning supplies he needed to clean with. "FELIX AND SEUNGMIN, GO AROUND AND COLLECT ALL THE LAUNDRY!!!" I yelled seeing everything was everywhere.  "WOOJIN AND CHANGBIN I SWEAR TO GOD YOU PROTEST BECAUSE OF THIS I WILL KICK YOUR ASS! NOW GO COLLECT ALL THE TRASH AROUND THE HOUSE!!! MINHO, SWEEP UP ALL THE FLOUR, AND VACUUM THE WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSE!!!! JISUNG AND HYUNJIN, WASH DOWN ALL THE WINDOWS AND FIX THE BEDS!!!" I yelled at all of them, and they all ran off to do their jobs. I sighed, and went upstairs to Jeongin. "Oppa, are you done showering?" I asked. "Yes, y/n-ah I am I just need to finish putting on my clothes." He said. He came out after like two minutes. I went over to him, without even me knowing why, and I just went, and hugged him taking in his scent. I'm glad I have men's product in my shower for them to use instead of mine. I rested my head on his shoulder, and sighed. "Y/n-ah, what's wrong?" Jeongin asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to be comforted." I said back. He walked me over to the bed, and placed me down. He hovered above me, and the water droplets from his hair was falling onto my face. He just looked down and smiled at me. We stayed like this for a while, and I was feeling sleepy. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep. 

                                                               Jeongin p.o.v 

As y/n and I were staring at each other like that, y/n slowly started to close her eyes. She ended up falling asleep, and I just smiled. I placed  her properly on the bed, and covered her with the blanket then left her room. I went downstairs, and asked the girls what happened. "She made the others clean the whole entire house," Taeyeon told me. "Ahhhh, that's why...." I said back. 

                                                             Y/n p.o.v 

I woke up, and saw that I was underneath a blanket. It must've been Jeongin, since we were the only ones in the room. I turned to my side, and picked my phone up. I saw I had a notification from an unknown number. 

unknown: y/n, meet me at the old abandoned warehouse of xxxx street. 

y/n: why? I don't want to. 

unknown: this is important Han Y/n. 

y/n: why is it important? Is it now that I have finally been given help to look for my brothers? 

unknown: yes, because they are with me right now if you want them to live. 

y/n: what time?  make it a reasonable time. 

unknown: 11 pm. Don't be late. 

y/n: Jung Ahnsung, you think you can scare me, think again. 

unknown: I am his son, you know the one you rejected you freakish monster girl. 

y/n: thanks Jung Jaehyun, I loved you too after you cheated on me. 

unknown: how do you know if i'm Jaehyun? Meet me, and then you will find out who your brothers are. 

y/n: I swear, I will kill everyone in the Jung family and I will make your death a slow and painful one what ever brother you are. 

unknown: you have a hour to get here, so be quick. 

After that, I got ready and changed my clothes so I didn't get blood on this outfit. 

I grabbed my phone and keys and headed downstairs

I grabbed my phone and keys and headed downstairs. "Y/n- ah where are you going?" Momo unnie asked. I went to the kitchen with everyone following me. "To go finish up something I should've finished up 3 years ago," I said with a grim voice. I went to a cabinet, and took a hunger potion, and drank it. I put my shoes on, and left to the garage. 

I arrived at the warehouse, and entered

I arrived at the warehouse, and entered. "Where are you Jung brothers?" I said aloud wandering around the warehouse. Next thing you know, everything went black. "A-Ashwell..?"