EPISODE 8

Where....am I? I looked around the room and saw the guys here also. I got out of the bed, and transformed. "You're awake," Hyuna unnie said. I just nodded my head. I went to her, and changed back into human form. "Unnie, you are not being yourself, what happened?" I asked her but she looked away. "Unnie, please tell me. What's wrong? Why are the others here?" I asked in a pleading voice. "Ashwel told me to wait for you to wake up along with the others but since you are the only one, I will tell you," She said. She told me everything about how the guys were acting strange while I was with the brothers and how they were led here by your scent, and then they saw Ashwel and came and visit you everyday until I fought the brothers and then passed out after using my powers to its limit. I looked around looking for Ashwel, but he  wasn't here. "He left to go get medicine for your injuries," Hyuna said. I nodded. She got up and walked away to the kitchen. The others started waking up one by one. "Y/N!!!!!!" They all yelled and jumped on me. They were bombarding me with questions and lectures, until my savior Ashwel came in. "YAHHH!!! GET OFF HER SO I CAN GIVE HER MEDICINE!!!" He yelled at the others and they all went and sat down quietly. He came over to me and smiled at me. he fed me my medicine, and I felt better. "Oppa how much longer do we have to stay here for?" I asked getting up since I was suddenly starting to have cabin fever. "You are leaving today y/n-ah," he said and I nodded. After a few more hours of staying at Ashwel's place, we got ready to leave. We said our goodbyes and parted from each other. The unnies smacked me upside the head. "You little hoe, you didn't tell me that your kidnappers were the hot Jung brothers!!!" Momo unnie squealed. I rolled my eyes. "They only kidnapped me to kill me unnie, due to the fact I refused to have their children, and because I pretty much destroyed their reputation in front of my dad for the company position he was going to give to him after hearing what him and his sons tried to do to me," I said matter-of-factly. All of a sudden Chan and Changbin stopped suddenly. I ran straight into Woojin's back. He turned around and pushed me in front of him. "WHAT DID THEY TRY TO DO TO YOU Y/N?!?!?!!! TELL US NOW!!!!" They both yelled at the same time. god, the Chan brothers are always so loud.... (heungheungheungheung, get it?) "yAH, CAN YOU STOP YELLING, I KNOW ALL YOUR ASSES ARE AND WERE WORRIED ABOUT ME, BUT THAT WAS ALL IN THE PAST WHY CAN'T WE LIVE IN THE MOMENT?!?!?! DAMN pissing me the fuck off, I think I strained my voice," I said and walked off with a pouty face. 

~time skip few hours later~

We finally arrived home, and when I saw how clean the house was, I felt like I was in heaven. I happily skipped to my room to shower and change clothes. After I showered, I saw something I haven't seen for a long time. The birth mark that was imprinted into my brother's and I skin. I touched it, and it stung a little bit. 

outfit: 

I walked around my room in circles, and was lost in thoughts for about how close I am to one of my brothers

I walked around my room in circles, and was lost in thoughts for about how close I am to one of my brothers. I went to my jewelry box, and pulled out a necklace that I remembered we all wore in case we lost each other sometime in our life. I stared at for a little bit and a small memory came back.