EPISODE 10 {LAST CHAPTER}

Jeongin and Hyunjin. They were in the kitchen and when they smelled my scent, they turned to their side and saw that I was there. Our eyes widened, and I ran to hug them. I released them out of the hug, and we all went to the living room to talk and stuff and how I missed graduation but they have my diploma and all that other stuff. While we were talking, the other guys came into the room and screamed hurting my ears. They all ran and hugged me. Then a few girls cleared their throats, and they introduced themselves. Their names are: Jennie, Nana, Sulli, Sarang, Gayoon, Tiffany, Jooyoung, Somi, and Shannon. I then saw my other unnies, and I jumped up off the couch. "AYE IT'S MY HOES!!!" We all yelled at one another. They then saw my brothers and I introduced them. We all were having a good time, and Hyunjin and I were talking with each other about what we're going to do for the rest of our lives. Felix, Changbin, and Jisung (stray kids) came up to me, and gave me little pecks on my cheeks. Their wives looked on in jealousy while I tried to push them off me without hurting them. After my brothers helped push them off me, I got up and went to the balcony since it was hot inside the house (it's getting hot in herre so take off all your clothes~ okay I'm sorry back to the story). I was staring off into space, and I felt a few presences behind me. I turned around and there stood Jennie, Sulli, and Sarang all glaring at me. "Can I help you with something?" I asked. Jennie stepped forward. 

HOLD ON PAUSE LET'S GET THE HUSBANDS AND WIVES TOGETHER AND IF THEY HAVE KIDS: 

Jeongin: 

- Married to Somi 

- Loves her dearly 

Woojin: 

- Tiffany is his girlfriend 

- has sex almost every month 

- gonna get married soon 

Felix: 

- Married to Sarang 

- doesn't know his wife hates y/n 

Chsngbin: 

- Married to Nana 

- doesn't know that she hate y/n also 

Chan: 

- Married to Sulli 

- Doesn't know that she hates y/n 

Minho: 

- Married to Shannon 

Jisung: 

-Married to Gayoon 

Seungmin: 

- Married to Jooyoung 

HyunJin: 

- dating y/n 

OKAY WE ARE DONE BACK TO STORY 

"What the hell do you think you were doing to our husbands?" She said. I looked at her confused. "They were kissing you on the cheek stupid," She said and rolled her eyes. "I did nothing, we are just childhood friends, and if you know that you are married to him and you listen to the stories he tells people on how we became friends, you would know why he kisses me on my cheek," I said and turned back around. I stared out into the woods, and then Nana spoke. "So you think that you are loved to be in this house? We own this house now so you can get out with your boyfriends," she said. I turned around and smirked. "I own this house, because I bought with my money so don't try to play it off and your husbands only live here because I allowed them to when we were in high school," I walked past them, and started going down the stairs, until I got pushed and I whimpered and transformed. I guess everyone heard it, because they all came running towards me. Hyunjin came and started rubbing me. I linked with him, and told him what happened and he got angry. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM!?!?!?!!" He yelled out loud on accident. I looked at him and he understood. The others didn't see my eyes, but HyunJin did and quickly covered me. He looked at my brothers and we all teleported away from the house...what's going to happen to me dealing with those annoying hoes...? I wanted to live normally which I got to do, but I guess things got to change at times....HyunJin thank you for being my actual mate.....you are everything I needed...and still need....so..let's continue our life together shall we?