EPISODE 7

"A...Ashwel...?" I said feeling a very familiar presence around me. No response. I felt his aura. "Oh look, the monster is awake," Daehyun said smirking. Oh how I wanted to wipe that smile off his face. I looked up and growled at him. "Don't make me use my full power," I said threatning them. They laughed and kicked me. I was being kicked, until everything went black.... 

~3 days later~

I woke up from a deep sleep, and was going through the same torture their dad gave me but worse. I was badly injured, and was bleeding like crazy. I was having a few flashbacks of my memories, until I couldn't handle all the unwanted voices in my head. I couldn't handle the torture they were giving me and me feeling Ashwel's presence was overwhelming, so I stood up, with the ropes on me, and looked up at them sleeping comfortably on air mattresses and pillows and blankets while I just have the cold floor. I was also hungry, so my tummy growled. My eyes were green, and I was ready to go on a killing spree. They woke up, as soon as they heard me whimpering. Joonyoung came over to me, and asked what was wrong. I told them I needed to change since I used the bathroom in the clothes I was wearing, and I was given my book bag filled with my clothes, and went to change. 

I went out, and punched Hoseok in the stomach

I went out, and punched Hoseok in the stomach. I moved on to the next one, until they got up again and started to fight me. I fought them, and used all the powers I have at once. Everything then went black. 

                                  Ashwel p.o.v 

I was visiting y/n everyday at the warehouse, because the Jung brothers has had a grudge on her for a long time, and she was a really cool person to hang out with in school before I left and took up father's offer so I could let him rest in peace. I accepted it, knowing that I will be having a tough time later down the road, and decided to deal with it since its my life anyways. The brothers were treating her badly, and it was to the point where I couldn't stand watching her anymore. I was lurking around, and I saw her get up and go to the bathroom? She came out in a new outfit, and she started kicking their ass. "Damn y/n, beat their ass," I said. She finished beating them, until I felt something strange. Something powerful, and as if on cue, the Stray Kids boys and her witch friends came. "Hyung, please save her she can't die like this again. I need her to take me out on walks and do other stuff for and with me!!!!" They were yelling at me. "Time isn't right yet, let her wake up herself," I said still looking at her. I stood up, and the others followed my lead. I ran to her and picked her up. As soon as the guys entered, they all passed out one by one because of her power being too much to handle. The girls helped me with their puppets, and we took them to a safehouse near by. 

                               Y/n p.o.v 

I woke up, with a pounding headache, and looked around. "Where am....I?"