Chapter 1

-Brianna Thompson

"Eep!" I exclaim, and continue to jump on my bed, excited about the tickets.

"Bree! Calm down," Sam laughs.

"Easy for you say!" I exclaim. "You aren't a hormonal female teenager that got tickets to go to the hottest's boy band's concert!"

"So what?" Logan asks me.

Sam Matthews and Logan Dwight are my two best friends, they don't mind my obsession about One Direction. You probably are wondering who I am. Well, my name is Brianna Thompson. I am seventeen, I'm a girl, and I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, fair complexion, thin torso, large bust, and the perfect size for my hips. In other words, I have the body of a model. Here's some facts about me: I'm crazy, I have split personalities, I'm forgetful, I love One Direction, my favorite colors are pink and black. I have a cat, and my parents are rich. I have two best friends, and we are call the Triple Trouble Trio. Sam, Logan, and I are inseparable. Sam has dirty blonde hair, forest green eyes, a fair complexion, and a nice build. Logan has long raven black hair, icy blue eyes, a pale complexion, and a nice build. I swear, those boys are on steroids.

"Brianna!" mom calls from downstairs.

"Yes, mum!?" I call back.

"Tell Sam and Logan that they need to get home!" she tells me.

"N'kay!" I call back, and race back into my room, where Sam and Logan are looking through my drawers. "Mum said that you guys need to go home." I explain to them, scaring the living daylight out of them.

"Okay," they add, at the same time, and back out the room.

I stare at them suspiciously, and realize that they stole my favorite bra.

"Give it back," I hold my hand in front of them, blocking their path.

They sigh, and hand me my pink lacy bra, and stalk out of the house. I smirk in victory, and put my bra back in the drawer. Then I change into my pajamas, and fall asleep on my bed, not bothering to pull the covers over me.