Chapter 3

-Bree

The plane lands, and I make my way to get a cab. Luckily, mom and dad split the money into fives, so I won't have to hand the cab driver a hundred dollar bill or a thousand dollar bill. A cab pulls up, and the driver takes me me to the docks. I grab my suitcase, and backpack, a approach the docks. A lady comes up to me.

"May I see your drivers license or I.D?" she asks me.

"Sure," I smile politely at her and show it to her.

"Ah, Mrs. Thompson. Follow me." she leads me through the employe's door, and then it opens up on the deck of the ship.

"Here's your room key. You're on the same floor as the band members from One Direction." she points up to a floor above us. "Room 166."

"Thank you so much," I smile, and make my way to my room. "166," I repeat under my breath.

"What are you doing up here?" Liam Payne asks me.

"Um, I'm in, uh, room 166." I inform him.

"Oh, my apologies Mrs. Thompson." he apologizes.

"Call me Brianna." I smile at him, surprised that I'm not fangirling right now.

"Well, your room is right there." he points to the last room on the left. "Let me help you." he picks up my suitcase.

"Don't worry, the room's just ten feet away," I smile at him, again.

"I don't mind," he shrugs.

"Um... okay?" I walk to my room, and unlock the door. "Woah, no wonder the rooms are so far apart." I gasp, as I look around.

"Yeah, they really outdid it," Liam laughs, and places my suitcase by the door. "Well, I better get going. It was nice meeting you."

"You too, Liam." I smile at him, as he backs out the door.

"Oh, if you need me, I'm in room 161." he informs me.

"Thanks, I'll drop by sometime." I smile at him, and he exits the room.

"Bye."

"Bye."

Once the door closes, I collapse on the couch.

"That was interesting..." I trail off at the end. "Well, let's get settled in."

I clap my hands together, and then begin to unpack everything, and put them in the right places. Then I fall asleep on the couch.