Chapter 5

-Bree

I wake up from a well deserved nap, and I realize that I'm resting on Harry's lap. I immediately start to blush, but I realize that he's asleep too, just like the other boys. I sit up, and walk back to my room, and change into another outfit. The outfit consists of a red cropped top, navy blue mini shorts, and red Supras. Then I pull my hair into a side braid, and apply my makeup. Then I walk back to the pool area. I smile at the sight before me, the guys still asleep. Harry is propped up against a wall, Liam is sprawled out on the floor, Zayn is asleep on one of the chairs, Louis is curled up in a ball, and Niall is laying there talking about food. I try not to giggle, but one escapes, but I don't wake anyone up. Oh well. They'll live. Then I fall asleep, again.

~

"Brianna!" Liam wakes me up from my nap.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You've been sleeping for a while." Liam informs me.

"Oh! Sorry." I blush in embarrassment.

"It's okay." he smiles at me.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I ask him.

"Well... that's the thing. We're kinda stuck. There's no one here, except the six of us, and the ship is stuck by a island. I'm surprised the impact didn't pull you out of your trance." Liam adds.

"Where's the other four?" I ask him.

"They're packing important stuff. We're gonna check out the island." he informs me.

Then Liam and I meet the boys by the ramp, and we make our way on the shore, and begin our "tour" of the island.