Chapter 10

-Bree

"Harry! Louis! Niall! Liam!" I yell, with Zayn following me.

"Brianna! Zayn!" I hear the familiar voice of Louis.

"Louis!" I yell, and he pulls us into a hug.

"Let's climb a tree! That's how I found you two." Louis adds, excitedly.

"Okay," I smile.

"I'll stay down here, in case someone comes." Zayn adds, and Louis and I climb the closest tree.

"Bree?" Louis asks me.

"Sup?" I smile at him.

"I like you," he blurts out.

"Uh, sorry, I, uh, I'm-my feelings are, uh, all over the place. I'm sorry," I smile sympathetically.

"No prob. Just let me know." Louis smiles.

"Oh! Look! There's Harry and Liam!" I exclaim, and point towards them.

"They're really far," Louis pouts.

"There's Niall!" I point towards him.

"And there's Sassy!" Louis exclaims.

"Let's go!" I jump out of the tree, and land on my feet.

"Oh god, don't do that Bree!" Louis exclaims, as soon as he gets down from the tree.

"That way!" I point west. "We should cross paths with all three of them, but Niall first."

"You're so smart," a Louis ruffles my hair, acting like that didn't happen.

"Then we're going to the beach, that way," I point east.

"Why?" Zayn asks me.

"Because once someone comes it'll be easy for them to find us." I smile at my discovery.

"Cool, let's go." Louis smiles, and starts going west, with Zayn and I following.