Chapter 7

-Bree
Everyone else goes to sleep, but I sit by the river, and just think. Why me? There's many other girls out there, that are way hotter and nicer then me. I may be nice to people at first, but once I get to know them, I turn into a completely different person. The moonlight shines down on the river, and I shiver. Then I notice a presence behind me. Harry sits down next to me, and stares at the river for a while.

"Couldn't sleep?" he ask me.

"I could ask you the same thing, Curly." I shove him playfully.

"Okay then, onto the next question. How are you doing? Sassy gave all of us quite a scare." he laughs, nervously.

"I'm okay, I kinda expected it," I giggle.

"Brianna?"

"Hm?" I look in his beautiful green eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you that I really, really, really like you, and I hope you feel the same way. But if not, that's okay. I'll wait." he smiles at me.

"I'm sorry Harry," I smile, sympathetically. "My feelings are all mixed up, I'm confused. I mean, these couple days have been very... crazy. I hope you'll understand."

"Don't worry, I'll wait until you understand your feelings." Harry informs me.

"You're the best Harry." I smile, and kiss him on the cheek.

"I know," he smirks.