Chapter 6

-Bree

"Sassy!" I yell.

"Who?" Niall asks me.

"No clue. I just have a feeling that-" a roar interrupts me, and a tiger pounces on me.

I scream, but the tiger licks my face.

"Sassy!" I exclaim, and hug the tiger.

The tiger responds by nuzzling my stomach.

"That's Sassy?" Zayn asks me.

"Yup! I missed you Sassy! It's nice to meet you!" I shake her paw, and she licks me.

"Okay... let's keep walking." Liam looks at the tiger, nervously.

The sun shines down on us, making me thirsty.

"Sassy, where's the closest river?" I ask her.

She nods her head to the left, and begins to walk in that direction. We follow her, until we find it. Then Liam and I go fetch fire wood. I stumble on a log, and I look around and see that I'm in the middle of a small clearing in the woods. I look up, and my eyes meet Liam's.

"I just wanted to say that I really like you." Liam takes my hands in his.

"What abo-" I get interrupted by his lips on mine.

"I love you, Brianna, and that's final." he says, his forehead against mine.

"I-I don't know what to say." I laugh, nervously.

"Then don't say anything." he adds, and kisses me again, but this time I kiss back.

"Can I think about it?" I ask him.

"Sure," he smiles.

Then we walk back to the others with fire wood.