Chapter 4

-Bree
"Brianna! Brianna! Get up!" I hear someone knocking.

My eyes snap open, and I put a hat on, and open the door.

"Good morning to you too," I yawn.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming with me." Liam greets me.

"Okay, but what about the fans?" I ask him.

"We have our own private theatre, pool, hot tub, living area, and food court." Liam informs me.

"That's awesome!" I exclaim.

"You didn't know?" he asks me.

"No, my best friends bought the tickets for me, but I honestly think they just wanted to get rid of me, so they can get it on," I laugh, and Liam looks at me confused. "Oh right! My best friends are dating, and their gay." I inform him.

"Wow, you have an interesting life going on here." Liam laughs.

"Not as interesting as my parents. They know a lot of lesbians, gays, and homosexuals." I laugh. "And... there I go making things awkward, again."

"Don't worry about it." he laughs. "Go get ready. I'll wait for you out here."

"No, you can come in, make yourself at home." I motion towards the couch, and skip into my bedroom.

I change into a hot pink bikini, with a black heart on the top part. Then I pull on some short-shorts, a cropped top, and some flip-flops. I put on some waterproof makeup, and tie hair up in a high ponytail. Then I walk out of the room.

"I'm ready," I announce.

"Okay," Liam gets up, and leads me to the pool.

I take a good look at him. He has messy brown hair, facial hair, brown eyes, and a nice built body. He was just wearing his swimming trunks, so I can tell. We enter the pool area, and I see that it has a food court, hot tub, and pool. Then I see the double doors that must lead to the theatre. Liam approaches the guys, and they start chatting, so I just stand there, feeling exposed. Then my phone starts ringing. I go out of earshot of the boys, and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Bree!" it hear two voices.

"Hey Sam, hey Logan." I greet the two of them.

"So... how's the cruise?" Logan asks me.

"Excellent. I've met Liam already, now just the others." I shrug.

"I'm surprised you're not hyperventilating." Sam laughs.

I lay back on the lounge chairs. "I am too," I add, and Logan joins him.

"Tell me if Liam is hotter in person then in the photos and videos." Sam gushes, like a girl.

Gotta love these two. "Totally." I giggle, and Sam sighs dreamily.

"Dude!" Logan exclaims, and I laugh.

"Don't hit your boyfriend," I add, jokingly.

"Fine," Logan sighs, and I laugh again.

"Well, I gotta go. Call you later?" I ask.

"Totally," Sam answers, and then they hang up.

I put my phone under my towel, and lay back.

"Brianna!" Liam calls me over.

"Sup?" I ask, once I'm five feet away from them, which is not that far.

"Guys, this is Brianna." Liam introduces me to them.

"It's nice to meet you," Niall smiles at me, and I return the gesture.

"Hope you're enjoying your time here," Harry winks at me, and I wink back, jokingly.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you!" Louis exclaims, and pulls me into a hug.

"You too," I laugh.

"Hi," Zayn waves.

"Hi," I wave back.

"Now, who wants to swim!?" Louis asks, excitedly.

"Me!" everyone yells, except Zayn.

"Oh come on Zayn. Your hair's gonna get messed up one way or another," I ruffle his hair, and everyone gasps.

"You touched his hair." Louis's eyes widen.

"She touched the hair." Niall agrees with him.

Zayn rolls his eyes. "Fine, I'll get in the pool."

"Yay!" I hug him.

He tenses, but hugs me back. We let go, and I race to my chair. I take off my top layer of clothes, where I'm only in my bikini, and jump in the pool.

"Come on guys! It's not cold!" I yell, and they all jump in.

Then Louis decides to play a game. "Let's play Marco Polo!" he exclaims.

"Sounds good to me," I shrug.

"I'm in." Liam smiles.

"I'll do whatever Brianna does," Harry smirks at me, and I wink at him.

"Yes!" Niall exclaims.

"Fine, I guess." Zayn shrugs.

Then the game begins.

~
I climb out of the pool, along with the others, and we begin to eat. I make sure to keep my food away from Niall, though. Once we're done, we sit in a circle, and just chat. Then I fall asleep, not wanting to, but I do.