Chapter 5:Info,Punishment,Fire+Ice

{Ryder}

Rosy has been sleeping for two days and everyone was worried about her.Everyone just forgot about out little prank but I couldn't worry about that.Jared questioned me about how her hand was broken again do I end up telling him about that Cyrus guy.Of course both packs threw a huge tantrum about it.

I was siting in Rosy room sitting on her bed watching her.I hope she's alright.

^Inside Misty's Head^

"Cyrus I will kill you"He laughs darkly and electricity sparks out of his hand.My hands erupt with fire ready to throw at him.

"I can start Fire you know you need me... Think about that ok stay flamed up for me"He electrocutes me and I shot oil out of my sleep almost hitting Ryder.

"Rosy your alive and on fire"I flame up all the way to where my hair was red and my eyes were red.I thought about what Cyrus said he can help me.

"I....saw....Cyrus in my head"Ryder eyes widen and he sees my stomach purple and blue.

"He also electrocuted me and he told me some things that I can think about"I try to sit up but I wince in pain.

"Rosy you can't,your in pain lay down"Ryder assures me and I shake my head.I couldnt rest no more at all.

Ryder picks me up and carries me downstairs to everyone an they gasp loudly.

"Sissy what happen to you"Ryder sets me down on the couch and I wince in pain.Ryder runs in the kitchen to get ice.

"Cyrus....vampire.....electricity.....in pain"I groan loudly and Ryder comes back with the ice and puts it on my bruises.

After a couple hours of healing, Ryder and I have been locked in a room so Jared and Mason can think of a punishment for us.

"Hey Rosy look what I can do"He makes an ice rose with his ice powers and I make a fire rose with my fire.

In the corner of my eye I see a large rat an I scream loudly climbing on the wall terrified.Ryder chuckles and picks up the Rat and dangles it in the air.

"Rosy he wants to play with you let's have fun with it"I tackle Ryder to the floor which caused us to break through the floor and land on the first floor which is the living room where everyone was.Ryder pushes me off and his hands erupt with ice and my hands erupt with fire.

We start fighting for like 20 minutes until Jared pulls me off of Ryder who was barely bruised up.I struggle outta his grip even though I'm a midget to him.

"Both of your punishment is to clean this house while everyone is out on the Packs meeting with other packs understand"We both nod our heads in shame and everyone leaves the house.

Fire and Ice has never got along.