Chapter 4:Furious Alpha,Injury,Broken Hearted

{Misty}

"Rosy Sweetie wake up"I groan loudly and turn on my stomach where my"baby" is.Yes that's right I'm "Pregnant" notice that ok.Ryan seemed it will spice up everything and it did.

Ryder and I was roaming the forest until we smelt something weird and nasty.Frost Onions and Garlic yuck.

"Dude that smell is awful"Ryder sneezes and so do I.We see three figures walk toward us dead like.

"VAMPIRES"I shot up baring my teeth and the bloodsuckers.Ryder crouches down into a stance ready to pounce any moment.When I realized who the leader was my heart shattered into pieces.

"Cyrus your a vampire"He laughs evilly and I Feel nothing but sadness.He walks a couple steps forward and I back up into Ryder who was baring teeth.

"Silly dogs I was never a wolf I only pretended to be one so I can get what I wanted,i she not succeeded yet but I will soon enough"He informs us and I whimper.He then breaks my paw and I howl in pain.I shift back to human with a broken hand again.He punches me in the stomach and blood comes out.

Ryder picks me up on his back and takes off running far away from Cyrus.I look up weakly at him staring at red eyes not brown ones.I pass out from blood loss.

{Ryder}

"Will she be ok Ryan"I watch anxiously that Ryan heals Rosy I hope she's ok.That Cyrus guy meant serious business and I wonder what he wants.

She shot up almost burning us at risk.She flames down and gets up wiping her dried up tears.

"Their outside like on the porch outside"We both run outside and Rosy yelps in pain from her hand.Her stomach had stop bleeding a little but but it leave a huge red spot on her shirt.

"ROSALIE AND RYDER"We both wince at our alphas and mates.Both packs were their furious and all we could do is feel nothing right now we stop the prancing because I'm worried about Rosy.

"Nariko,Jared let's talk calmly here"Rosy growls and looks at me.She grabs me by my collar and pins me against the wall.

"Help me"With that she falls on the ground by my foot with more blood leaving her body.

Everyone gasp and runs to her side.

Will she live through this??