Chapter 6:Cleaning and Out of Control Fire

{Misty}

Cleaning the pack house was a very big deal because it was so big.Ryder and I was taking a break so we decided to shift into our wolves and play in the yard.

"Hey Rosy you smell that"Ryder sniffs his nose and I sniff mine.It smelt like garlic and wet dog 5 miles away.Ryder growls and jumps protectively Infront of me.My fur was red and hints of yellow and orange and Ryder's fur was blue with white highlights.

"Hello Rosalie did you think about what I said"That voice,it was Cyrus.I growled deeply baring my teeth and a Black Grayish wolf with red streaks.

"So your a hybrid huh, what do you want"He laughs evilly and start circling me and Ryder.Ryder was growling deeper than usual.

"I want you to understand everything but you will soon enough just wait I'm your only help with your fire problem"My yes wide how did he know about that.

"No thanks I can very much control myself as if you can see that already"He smirks and stops right behind me.

"We'll see about that Flamer"Kargari growls loudly making me whimper inside.Kargari jumped out of me mentally and took over my body.

"Is that control Flamer"Cyrus says and I growl towards him.Ryder backs away from me slowly and looks alarmed.

"Rosy what happen to you"I growl towards him and tackle him to the ground attacking him.Ryder attacks back but I dodged all his hits.I sink my teeth into his side and he howls in pain.

"Flamer down now you'll kill him"My vision and senses were knocked outta me and I couldn't control it.I roar loudly and Ryder's body was pouring out blood.

"You'll know where to find me Flamer"Cyrus leaves and my vision and senses come back and I shake my head.

"R-Ryder, oh my gosh I did this no Ryder"I whimper and now my head to him.

[Jared]

"I thought I was gonna die in that meeting man"Chris complains and I roll my eyes as we walk back to the pack house.

"I have a feeling something is wrong Misty hasn't answered any calls,you think her and Ryder are ok"Nariko says and she walks up to me.

Mason groans loudly and falls down groaning.We all stop and turn to him.

He was whimpering and whining inside meaning one thing.His mate was in pain.

"Let's go now"We all run fast to the pack house and we see Ryder lying on the ground covered in a pool of blood and Misty's Mouth covered in blood.

"Sissy tell me you didn't"Nariko pleads but a flash of grey fur passed all of us and into Misty.Mason was attacking misty.

"Sissy you know the rules it's forbidden to hurt another wolf's mate.....I ban you from this pack and your are officially kicked out our the pack"I felt Misty heart shatters through our bond.

"I'm telling you the truth I didn't do it on purpose but it doesn't matter anymore Cyrus was right,you guys aren't my real family"With that she ran off deep into the woods.

^Hours later^

"Jared I'm sorry for banishing Misty but it's our rules and it's full proof that she did it my hands were tied"Nariko apologizes for the 100th time this hour.I wanted To be alone but couldn't have that at all.

"It's fine Niko, I'll be alright promise now let's go check on Ryder"We both walk downstairs to see Ryder sitting up and healing.

"Where's Rosy"Silence filled the room like no one was there.I sigh and walk over to him.

"Misty is banished from the pack it's forbidden to hurt another wolf's mate, she's gone"I stop the oncoming tears thinking about my mate.

"NO YOU CANT DO THAT SHE"Ryder stops mid sentence groaning from his pain.

"She's couldn't have, I can't remember what happen it happen all so fast I lost memory"We all thought about Misty,she was the best runt ever.But she almost killed Ryder.

A Sweet Little Runt to a Cold Blooded Killer