Flamer and Frost

🌋Flamer🌋 (Rosey)

I was rudely awakened by something surprisingly cold. Frost better not be here when I open my eyes or he's a frozen dinner plate. I snap my Scarlett blood eyes open staring down at Frost who had crystal ice blue eyes. He looked at me, smiled, and ran out the room.

Not Today Ice Freak

I jumped off the bed and ran downstairs following Frost's Scent. I realized it was 5 in the morning and I remember our training. Frost was outside leaning against IceStorm. StormCloud landed next to me growling at the two.

"Alright Frost , today we shall test each other strength in hand to hand combat"Frost face dropped down to the color of dark blue and purple. Him knowing that I am the strongest hand to hand combat fighting within the entire pack. I may look small but I pack some mighty punches.

"No Problem Hot Head"He smirks as I engulf my hands in flames. He backed up a few spaces from me and got into his stance. I crouched down into mine and waited.

Frost charged towards me and threw a punch at me , which hurt a little but not much. I saw blood falling from my nose and I gasp. Frost smirked again and I crack my knuckles. In a blink of an eye I was in front of Frost and I punch him straight in his face breaking his nose.

"Now We're Even"My voice began to turn murderous due to me getting angrier by the second. StormCloud Growled and IceStorm who was growling back. Frost got up and threw ice balls at me. I blocked them all but at the wrong cost. I let out a shriek as the ice covered my arms making me weaker. I fell to my knees trying to melt the ice but somehow it wouldn't work this time. Out of nowhere Frost charged again and sent me flying with punch to my stomach. I landed on the roof of the house falling all the way on the ground in pain.

"Stay Down Or I'll do it again"Frost said standing over me. I was in deep pain and I knew I would lose if I got up.

"You Win Today Frost but I will get you back"I said as I struggled to get up. It wasn't much of a training session but I wasn't thinking straight either.

"Here lets get cleaned up and make breakfast Rosy"I glared at Ryder who switched back to himself and so did I. We got cleaned up and made breakfast for everyone and out dragons. The sun was coming out and the pack should be waking up soon. I gathered some things of mine and put them in a bag . Frost did the same and mounted IceStorm outside. I wrote a letter to the pack and left it in the kitchen. I went outside and mounted StormCloud.

We were going to find out the truth about Fire and Ice Origins even though the common sense of it but I had visions about it.

We flew away from the pack house hoping they won't be too upset about it. We needed answers and we wee gonna find them.

I'm Soooooooo Sorryyyy Guys.....I had a lot going on the past year and I did stop writing but now I am somewhat free so I can start up writing again. I know this may seem short but I will make them longer again.

Until Next Time My Glorious Readers