Chapter 3:Jelly,Jelly, and Jelly

{Misty}

I was stuck at the pack house with this HUGE guy name Captain Hulk..weird right but he refuses to tell me his real name.Me and him were playing Mortal Kombat and I was using Kitana while he used Scorpion. and he was currently beating me.

"Bro stop cheating"I tell Hulk by he just laughs and I roll my eyes and shook him off.

"I'm not cheating I'm just better than you"The others were having a pack meeting in the woods I wanted to go but NO I HAD TO STAY WITH HUMAN VERSION OF THE HULK.I did protest against me having a baby sitter.

[FlashBack]

"Buuuuuuut I don't wanna baby sitter and I don't need one"I whine to Jared trying to see if I can get him I let me go with the.He runs his hand through his hair which was dead hot.

"Listen Mist I want you to come but then again your too young and I don't want you hurt can you please stay with Hulk"I pout but finally gave in to him and nod.He flashes me a quick smile and a kiss on the forehead.

[Flashback over]

After a couple of games we end up watching movies until there was a knock on the door.

"I GOT IT HULK"I yell even though he right next to me.I love Flynn.I open the door to see a boy my age staring at me.Gosh he's adorable.

"Hey I'm Ryder I'm the newest member of the pack...Nariko sent me here"He voice was deep and smooth that made me weak to my knees.

"NO JARED MATE NOT HIM"Kargari rings in my head but I shook her off.I let Ryder in and we sit on the couch wondering what to do.

"Hey wanna draw on Hulk's face I got markers"Ryder smiles and I smile evilly as we get to work.We drew a bunch of animals on his face and crazy drawing.After that we end up playing loud music and dancing and playing video games and hulk didn't even wake up.

"Wow your really cool Misty"I look at Ryder's Dark brown eyes and get lost in them.He had a lean muscular body that looked very yummy to me.Them I felt a pair of warm lips touch mine.Our tongues explore each other mouths fighting for battle until we hear a door open and multiple footsteps and gasps and a loud growl.We snap our head to see Jared growling with red eyes.

"Holy Shizz Nuts"That's when all Danger and commotion broke loose

(Hours later)

My butt was very sore right now I couldn't even sit on it.Jared threw so big of a tantrum earlier I thought he would leave me.Instead he gave me a spanking and boy do i tell you it was like all my fire in me died out. I was laying on my stomach trying to ease the pain.I hear a knock on the door and Ryder walks in slowly.

"Hey Rosy thought I come check on you while everyone is outside eating"I sit up the best way I could ignoring the pain.

"Hey you got a Spanking, I haven't had one of those in a long time"I laugh a little and sit on the floor next to him.

"What he do to you"I ask him and he takes of his shirt and I see bruises everywhere.Dark Purple, red, blue, bruises everywhere.I gasp and look at him.

"Wow I'm so sorry he's my alpha and my mate I never saw him this jealous before"Then an idea hit me and I smile evilly.

"I have a feeling we are gonna get punished for this"I gasp and he smirks

"Your gay"He nods and tells me Mason is his mate.

"Wanna get our mates more mad"He nod and smile devil like and I lock my door taking of all my clothes and outing more on and Ryder takes his off revealing he has more on.

I start bouncing on the bed making it hit the ground and I start making moaning noises and Ryder makes grunting noises.

{Mason}

We were all eating outside enjoying our company while Ryder and Misty were in the house in pain.Jared had eventually calmed down but he was still mad. I wouldn't blame him then I hear noises coming from upstairs.

"RYDER OH GOSH RYDER PLEASE"I hear Misty Yells loudly.everyone stops and listen.

Ryder grunts"Shush everyone will hear Us.. you been bad huh have you"I hear him grunt with the bang against the wall.After like 20 minutes the noises stop and Jared and I were fuming with rage.

{Ryder}

"Let's go now"Misty and I jump out the window running into the woods shifting into or wolves laughing so hard.

"We are so gonna get it when they find us"I hear Misty tells me in my mind.I bark in agreement. We were headed to my Older Brothers house Ryan.

"Yes we are and I am prepared"We run as fast as we can.

I just hope nothing extreme happens