15. Worsen

"Nng... It's hot.." Jihye mumbled. Twisting and turning on the small platform before soon falling to the ground.

"Oouch..." she rubbed the side of her butt, her eyes fixing at its sight which soon turned wide eyes.

The heat was coming from the sweaty Jimin laying on the couch, huffing. Jihye immediately shot up, as much as her ass hurts, she rushed to the bathroom and wet the towel with cold water before hurrying back to the sick boy.

The sweat glistening off his toned skin was a sight worth seeing but now is not the time. Jihye's objective right now is to get Jimin feeling all better, or at least a little better.

She wiped the sweat of Jimin. The soft towel trailing down from his forehead to his neck. How wonderful it is for the towel to slide down on Jimin like that.

Jimin groaned from the contact "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you up." Jihye said quietly, hoping to sooth the boy. The older whined "It's hot.." he bucked and flipped to make himself comfortable.

"I know, I know, it'll be over soon." Jihye cooed, playing a sweet kiss on Jimin's sweaty forehead which Jimin just nodded.

"I'll go make breakfast." Jihye stood up but was soon pulled back down by Jimin. He pouted "No." as he pulled Jihye in closer.

Sick Jimin is needy Jimin. It's not like he was never clingy before but, when he is sick, it's a whole 'another level. Jihye find it cute though. How he always wants Jihye to be by his side.

Jihye nodded she laid down on the couch beside the sweaty boy, wrapped her arms tight around his waist. If he's not willing to take the medicine, Jihye will just need to help the boy sweat his fever out. And so they stayed like that.

----------

Jimin woke up only to face the empty space beside him. He looked around the room and spot Jihye in the kitchen, making deliciousness. Jihye who is too busy concentrating on the food never noticed that Jimin had crept up behind her.

Jimin slipped his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind "Morning." he said, his voice was hoarse and raspy from just waking up although it's already half past 2. "Morning, sleepyhead." Jihye replied, her hands that were occupied by the chopping board are now around Jimin's waist. "How are you feeling?" she asked

"A lot better." Jimin grinned. Jihye placed the back of her hands on Jimin's forehead to check his temperature, at the same time not wanting to smudge the smell of vegetables onto the boy's head.  "Good." Jihye smiled, his temperature had gone down, but now he really stinky and sticky from all the sweat. "Go take a shower." Jihye commanded as she tried to wiggle out of his grip so she could continue cook 'breakfast' for the two or to escape the stinky little monster she loves so much.

Jimin smirked "Help me." he gripped onto Jihye's waist tighter making her flinch. Jihye shot a glare, gulping at the same time, how could she resist him? Just the thought of seeing Jimin's toned abs and his-Jihye shook her head fiercely. 'No no, Jihye don't be a pervert' she thought.

"No," Jihye said sternly. "I don't want to see you naked." she lied. Jimin whined but soon went into the bathroom and took his shower while Jihye plates the food onto the dining table. Jimin came out with the towel around his waist, his upper completely bare, ruffling his wet hair making the droplets of water spatter everywhere.

Jihye looked towards the bathroom to gesture Jimin to come, she was not expecting Jimin to come out unclothed. She immediately turned around, hiding her flustered face. Jimin grinned at the cuteness of Jihye, he quickly slipped back on his original clothes since he didn't bring any spare to change.

They sat down in the dining room with Jimin who was digging into his food like there was no tomorrow, like a hungry bear who hadn't eaten in 5 years. The sound effect coming from Jimin's mouth was joy to Jihye's ears, it showed just how much Jimin had enjoyed the porridge that she made.

Jimin who soon finished his porridge sat his utensils down while who Jihye still has half her bowl to go; she's a slow eater. Jimin grinned, the smile that is so contagious "It tasted great." he complimented which made Jihye's heart jump, she never thought anyone who would likes her cooking. Jimin reached out his hand to rest upon Jihye's, their fingers intertwining perfectly. "Jihye." he began which Jihye just let out an 'hmm' as she continues to eat the porridge with her other free hand.

Jimin looked at her wholeheartedly which caught Jihye's attention. She sat down her spoon and took Jimin's hand which was lying on top her hers. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Jimin inhaled,
"Let's go on a date,"
"But this time... with no interruption."

*cough, cough MINA*

a/n: well this is the end, wattpad has been glitching lately and I needed to write this twice :( which the first time was way better but anyways thanks for sticking with me. We made it to 100 reads! I love you guys so much, I'm so proud I actually finished a story.

January 7, 2018