[When I Was Cyanide]

Nico - Two

Will's hands were tied behind him, the car ride so silent— Nico swore he could hear his father groaning from his grave. "I know you don't want to see me." Nico began, disrupting the silence.

Will gave him a soft glare, the driver continuing to drive peacefully as if they weren't there.

"You kidnapped me. Again." Will stated, his ocean blue eyes swirling. Crap. That made Nico melt.

Taking a deep breath, and letting it out as slowly as he could withhold, Nico continued talking.

"I need you. I need Cyanide." Will let out a harsh laugh. "I'm not Cyanide, Nico. I was never Cyanide. You understand that right?" The blonde paused, his lips pressed in a thin line.

Will seemed different.

"You killed my mother. Tried to force me to kill people. Then, finally, you let me go." He paused, Nico having a chance to look straight at him. The Italian making no comment.

"I have a new family Nico–" "Death."

Will scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Whatever." He muttered, Nico having time to harden his stare.

Will's speech stopped, and he seemed to stare at Nico. As if waiting for him to say something. Waiting for a response in the car. The brisk Autumn air coming in through the open windows.

The seats of leather growing a little cooler with each minute.

"I chased you out. After that. . . Incident–" Nico wasn't really sure what to call it. A date? A hangout? A mission? It was all too confusing. Even after a year.

"– I thought I would have lost you. I was scared Cyanide. Scared, and frankly quite alone." He admitted. "Earlier that year, my father had passed away."

Will bit his lip, "Do you know how it feels now? To loose a parent?" He asked, but the years events fresh in his mind.

The picture.

The little boy.

It all made sense.

"You killed your father–" Will realized, "–because he was gonna kill me instead." He breathed, swallowing saliva.

Nico sighed, "Stop." He demanded of the driver.

The driver looked at him strangely, but nodded. Dropping the car by the road, which was by the woods.

"Thanks Kim." Nico said, dragging Will out of the car.

"Hey! Watch it! I'm fragile!" Will exclaimed, Nico giving a harsh tug. "No you're not. Now let's get going." Nico growled.

"And you used to be so open."
Will said under his breath sarcastically.

Nico kicked the back of his heel by "accident."

A/n:
I know it's short. But I'm working on it, okay?
- Bridget