[When I Was Cyanide]

Nico - Nine

Nico clutched the bag tightly, Will pushing a wheelchair behind him. "What're we gonna do?!" Will asked, his voice going high as panic rose up his chest. Nico sighed and rolled his eyes.

"We're going to do what Riptide didn't have the guts to do." He grumbled as his hands slid into the back pack. The bombs smooth metallic surface glistening under the cheap hospital lights. Will stopped, "I'm still against this." He stated as if he had a choice.

Nico— Death sighed. "Do you have another plan, Cyanide?" He flinched at the name, but thought for a moment. "I heal you fully, then we escape through the window." Cyanide suggested. Death bit his lip and reluctantly nodded.

"Although death is one of my favorite things, I'd prefer to be fully healed before we try and get our place back." Death explained, nodding again. Will nearly cried in relief, at least he wouldn't have to kill anyone right now.

A petit woman walked by. Her height only 4 feet, and her arms wrapped tightly over a clip board. "May I help you sirs? Are you lost, do you need help finding your room?" Her shrill voice questioned as her brown eyes stared at them. Will felt his heart rate spike as she reached for Nico's backpack.

"We're fine–" Nico interrupted as he tightened his grip. The nurse shook her head with a fake smile. "Riptide sent me!" She squeaked quietly, adding a giggle. Nico froze, "So you'll take the blame." He stated, cold eyes staring at her face.

The nurse steadily nodded, mutely motioning for him to give her the bag. Nico shook his head, "To my room." He spoke as Will started to wheel him back.

"It all seems pretty sketchy." Will whispered to Nico as he looked over his shoulder. The nurse was a few feet away. Her shoes clicking against the hard floors of the hospital.

Nico didn't reply to Will's statement, instead he opened the door to the room. Using his knees to push it open before Will could. Nico was then forced into bed (by Will) and was watching the nurse.

Her stick-like arms still hugging the clipboard. And her hair put in a tight pony tail. Her eyes directly on the bag.

"The bag." She stated as the silence overwhelmed the room. "First I heal." Nico debated, letting Will touch him. The familiar golden glow of Will's powers started up again, and she cringed at its sight.

"I came for the no—" She stopped herself. Nico rolled his eyes. "What do you think is in here?" He questioned, Will removing his hands and quietly moving away. Nico sat up straight, the bag in his lap.

"Riptide told me not to reveal that." Her hands turning to fists. Nico froze, "Will, throw this out the window." He felt the bag tingle.

"Why?" Will questioned, opening the window. "Now!" Nico screamed, right before the bomb activated.