[When I Was Cyanide]

Will - Six

Annabeth was different from how Will had imagined her. Her eyes were the color of fresh steel, fiercely scanning over the two boys as she stalked over to them. Her hair was a sleek bundle of honey blonde curls, contradicting with her sun-kissed, tan skin.

"Seems we meet again, Death." The teenage girl spat, her grin growing into a sickening smile as she walked towards him. Nico held his gun tightly in his hand, the other hand pressing against his chest.

The bullet he had taken lead to dark blood coating Nico's pale hands. The red color painting itself on Nico's fingers, thick liquid gushing from the spaces in between them.

"I'm Sapience." She hissed at Will, making him pale. She was one of the best know killers, next to Death that is.

"Don't do this." Will found himself whimpering, the knife soon finding itself in Will's killer grip. Nico's– Death's leg twitched, confusing Will.

"I heard that you were Cyanide." Sapience purred, walking closer to Will. She was now standing above him, giving him a look of her costume from up close.

She had a mask that covered one of her eyes, curved around her nose, and then went over to her mouth. The space of the mask where her mouth would be, there were think black bars. Embedded into the mask, they covered her lips.

The mask then continued to go down her neck, blending into her dark blue costume. Slivers of grey went through her body (costume). The grey adding a sort of camouflage effect, which Will was unaware that it was possible.

Her costume shimmered, then Will realized. The grey were wires, designed to make her body camouflage with her surroundings.

"Wires." Will muttered, making Sapience giggle. "That's right." She told him, Will glancing over at Death.

He was beginning to pale, seemed that the blood loss was getting severe.

"I am Cyanide." He told Sapience, the knife still clutched in his hands. "I know." She replied, "Helper of Death." Will then yelled, moving his arm, and then the blade.

Annabeth went wide eyes, screaming as Will landed a slash on her costume. Scrambling to get up, Will threw the knife at her again. This time, he landed one in her stomach.

Defenseless, Sapience collapsed next to Hades.

"That was too easy." Nico growled, getting up. His leg twitches again, nearly throwing the teen off balance.

"So, we have them down. Let's run!" Will exclaimed, earning a sigh from Nico.

"I kinda was hoping to see them die." He confessed, "No time for that!" Will shouted before grabbing his arm. Nico hissed as his body moved.

"Sorry." Will winced, proceeding to pick him up bridal style.

"W-what are you doing?!" Nico yelped, Will rolled his eyes.

"Making an escape."