[When I Was Cyanide]

Will - Seven

"Help! My friend was injured!" Will screamed, carrying Nico into the ambulance bay. Swiftly avoiding the ambulances trying to drive in. The sirens of them blared loudly, making Will wince.

Nico's blood was dampening his arm, making the blond nervous. He wasn't sure why he cared if his kidnapped. . . Again. (Maybe he had Stockholm Syndrome?)

Nico groaned as Will's left arm– which supported his chest– moved. Will froze, his screams getting the doctor's attention.

"It's mine! I'll need O negative blood and gauze!" A woman shouted, grabbing Nico from Will.

She carried him gently to a trauma room. Will following behind her.

"What do we got?" Another doctor asked, entering the room. He pushed past Will.

"Nico Di Angelo, 14 year old male, suffers a bullet to the chest– and possible more trauma." Will answered, his mind sharpened at the state of Nico.

His face was paler, the blood loss and pain finally deeming him delirious. Avoiding getting into the doctors way, Will grabbed Nico's hand. Squeezing it tightly.

Nico gave a soft squeeze back, his fingers barely moving. His right eye twitching,

"Sir, I need you to leave the room. Chris, check for an exit wound." The woman told him. Her eyes glancing at their hands.

Will shook his head.

"No exit wound. His between his fourth and fifth ribs." Will replied, ignoring the orders he was given. The woman raised her eyebrows.

"Who're you?" She questioned, a nod from Chris to confirm Will's answer.

"I'm Will Solace, doctor in training you could say." He answered, his eyes nowhere but in Nico.

"He needs surgery." Chris stated, the trauma room silent. "What makes you say that?" Both of them questioned.

Chris sighed, "His heart beat is irregular. Signifying that there is something wrong. A healthy heart doesn't sound like this, I think the bullet somehow injured the heart." Chris stated, "What about you, Gabbie?"

Gabbie sighed, "Order an opera sound for his chest cavity. If we're lucky, you're wrong and we don't need to open him up to repair damage." Wills head spun.

Heart surgery

Because of Annabeth and his own father, Nico almost needed heart surgery.

. . . Will squeezed Nico's hand tightly again.

A weaker squeeze came back to him. Only his middle finger twitching to alert him Nico was still alive.

A/n:
A short update, but that's okay? I got a bunch of things from Hot Topic today though. A tank top with two shirtless anime guys (FREAKING LOVE IT), Happy pop (Fairy Tail!!!), a choker with gems clasped on (super cool), an Attack on Titan keychain (Annie!!!), a phone pop thing (helps hold the phone), and an hour with my favorite person in the world— my "wife".

Anyway, there will probably be more updates. Now that I've gotten to a place I like– and can work well with.

Updates soon!

Check out my other fanfics of you think I'm taking too long to update this one. Although this is pretty bad. . . They're all pretty bad. . . Oh well!

- Bridget