I Was Worried

"Leave the bottle" he said a little rudely to the bartender who seemed to be using a minuscule glass as his shot glass. The bartender dropped the bottle and Aomine drank thoughtlessly.

By the time he was almost done with the bottle of whiskey, Aomine couldn't even remember why he had come to the bar in the first place.

Was it a fight with Satsuki? She was a pest and they always seemed to be at each other's throats but if he came here to Kaneki's every single time she annoyed him, he'd be dead in a ditch somewhere. So why was he here, he thought to himself as he idly picked up the bottle and just held it in the air. "Hold on" he murmured out loud. He must have come to the bar and drunk himself into forgetfulness on purpose, so why then was he trying so hard to remember this purpose?

He smiled slyly to himself, poured some whiskey into his glass, and turned the content into his mouth. He looked at the shot glass, saw that it was empty, looked at the bottle of whiskey, and also saw it to be empty. That was well, he thought to himself. Might as well go home and rest, he had a meeting to not attend tomorrow.

He dropped 5 notes on the bar counter and walked out in what he considered a swagger but was really a stagger. He got home, fumbled with his keys for about two minutes only for it to swing inwards with Satsuki standing behind the door with her arms crossed.

"Where have you been Dai-chan, I was worried"

"Shut up. Take off our clothes"
"Dai-"

He immediately covered her mouth with his lips, put his hand under her skirt, and tore off her panties while kicking the door closed with his right leg. By the time, he got to undressing her blouse, Satsuki was already making pleasing sounds to his mouth.

He threw her on the bed, knelt on it, and drew her thighs towards him - putting her on fours. He took out his already hard penis from his briefs, slapped it around her butt to hear her moan so slightly before he positioned himself inside her.

She was moist and very welcoming. Soon, he was moving faster and she was moaning louder. He cupped her breasts in his hands , twisted her nipples, and thrust harder.

Aomine turned her over and hurriedly discarded of his clothes. He lay on his side and drew Satsuki very close to his body and guided himself in. He moaned and bent forward to nibble her ear while pulling her closer against him. "Dai-chan" she sighed appreciatively.

He went at a slower rhythm this time and though her screams weren't as loud, they were more intense. She arched her back and clenched harder down on him as her whole body shook.

He always ensured Satsuki would orgasm before him, the way she clenched on him when she was about to orgasm was what he liked best. He was getting close, he thrust himself harder inside and leaned towards her light blue hair tugging it backward.

He exploded inside her and his vision dimmed, he leaned contentedly towards her and murmured into her ear..

"Tetsu..."

Satsuki's eyes widened.