I've Never Done this Before

Aomine was in the bathroom, staring into space with soap in his hair and the shower running. It had been a week since the party at Akashi Manor and he had not heard from Tetsu.

Everytime he picked up his phone to call, he'd think to himself, what should he say? On the one hand he wanted to go to Tetsu and pick up where they left off and on the other hand, he didn't want to pressure him.

He sighed and continued washing his hair. It was all in Tetsu's hands; if he wanted them to continue or to act like nothing happened. He felt a bit better and started whistling to himself. He rinsed off and turned off the shower. That was when he heard the loud knock on the door.

"SATSUKI!" he yelled as he dried off then cursed to himself when he remembered Satsuki had gone out.

He tied a towel around his waist and kept drying his hair with the other as he walked out of his room into the living room. "I'm coming" he responded in an impatient voice as the person kept on knocking persistently.

He opened the door and came face to face with Kuroko - in his running clothes.

"Aomine-kun. May I come in?"

Aomine stepped away from the door to let him pass and said

"Satsuki is not home".

"Aomine-kun"

"Hmm?" Aomine said as he turned to face Kuroko.

Kuroko grabbed the ends of the towel on Aomine's neck and used it to pull him down until their faces were inches away from each other.

Aomine held his breath.

Kuroko bridged the distance and covered Aomine's lips with his. Aomine recovered himself quickly and returned Kuroko's kiss with more force as he guided them away from the door and towards the wall.

He pressed Kuroko's back against the wall and continued to kiss him, tugging his hair every now and then. Kuroko made a pleasing sound against his mouth and started to run his hands on Aomine's naked upper body and Aomine heard himself moan a little.

Kuroko pushed his hands into Aomine's wrapped towel and grabbed his toned tight butt as the towel dropped. Aomine kissed Kuroko's neck and bit him lightly.

He returned to Kuroko's lips but noticed that the little guy had released his hold on his butt. Aomine paused.

Kuroko pushed Aomine back a step and Aomine felt like his heart would rip from his chest. He had gone too far.

Kuroko simply stared at Aomine's glorious naked body and trailed his finger down Aomine's chest... Down to his erect penis and his tiny mouth formed a little 'o'

"I've never done this before" Kuroko said as he lightly traced his finger on Aomine's hard cock.

"Tetsu. We don't have to.."

He immediately lost his train of thought as Kuroko went on his knees and took him in his mouth.

Aomine moaned as Tetsu took more of him into his mouth and then started to move. He was really sloppy and there was saliva everywhere but Lord it felt so good.

Kuroko took his penis out and licked the outer part as he fondled his balls.

"Fffff" Aomine said for lack of words.
Tetsu continued with his mouth and as Aomine's grunts got more frequent, Kuroko went faster until Aomine grabbed his head and moved at his own rythym for a couple of heartbeats until he exploded in Kuroko's mouth.

Aomine moved back a step and knelt down so he could be on (almost) the same level as Kuroko.

"Tetsu.." he said as he wiped white substance from the corner of his mouth and kissed him deeply.

"Will you stay the night?" Aomine asked even though it was only 10am.

Kuroko traced his finger across Aomine's face and said

"I can't. I promised I'd watch tonight's game with Kagami"

Kuroko made to kiss Aomine but Aomine abruptly got up and walked a few steps away, his back to him.

"Aomine-kun?"

"Do you like him, Tetsu?"

"What?" Kuroko asked as his eyes went wide.

"He's everything you ever wanted me to be" he paused for a bit and added "so much so that you chose to go to the same college"

Kuroko said nothing and stared at Aomine's naked back. The man was beautiful. Kuroko always had the urge to lick his body.

Still on his knees, he moved until he was a few inches from Aomine and kissed both of Aomine's buttcheeks. His butt stiffened.

Kuroko kissed the inside of his butt and started to flick his tongue when Aomine turned, his erect penis almost poking him in the eye.

"No" Aomine said

Kuroko stared at him, shocked and hurt. Aomine simply pulled him up and kissed him softly.

"It's your turn to feel good, Tetsu. Go wait for me in the room"

Kuroko leaned into him for a moment and then walked towards his room.

Aomine sighed, the trace of a smile on his lips and made to turn towards the kitchen when he noticed his door was still ajar.

"Damn" he said as he walked to the door and locked it.

What was it about the little freak that made him forget himself?

_______________________________________
Thank you for reading this really long chapter! You're really something!!

You know what else you should do? Share if you like it and leave a comment so I can check out your books too.

xo