Chapter Eight

Well, this chapter should be interesting...

DAN'S POV

I woke up with Phil cuddled in front of me. He looked like he needed the sleep, so I got off of the bed. I watched him stir for a second before falling back asleep. He licked his lips and smacked his lips before turning over and letting a light snore out. I laughed, making sure not to be too loud as I grabbed the journal. I was going to finish it now, this was the last entry.

I began to read.

'Hey again,

'Well, as I was saying a while ago, I chose a date. June first. I thought that it'd be a good date, almost the middle of the year.'

That was a week from yesterday. I but my lips.

'I guess this will be goodbye, because I'm leaving this for you to find. I think I'll leave it in Mr. Brown's classroom, he'll put it in the cupboard, I wonder how you'll find it. I think I've heard of him putting people in there as a punishment. I think he's my favorite teacher though.

'I'm sorry if you wanted to help me, because you're either too late, or you've already made everything bad.

'But who wants to help some stupid emo faggot named-there was a scribble-oops, I forgot that I'm not using my name.'

I tried to see the letters that were assaulted. It definitely was a four letter word. And there looked like it was a 'p'. I gasped. The only four lettered name that started with a p I could think of was 'Phil'. I bit my lip, was it him?

I was going to ask him later.

---later that evening---

We were kissing again. He seemed to really be attached to me, but I didn't mind because I was quickly being pulled in... love? with him.

I had never really been in love. There was no one who wanted to love me.

I couldn't focus on him though, all I could think about is that he was possibly my anonymous.

When he came for breath, I decided it was a good time to get serious. "Phil, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead," He said, looking me in the eye.

I bit my lip, how was I supposed to word it? "Um, you know that journal I've been reading."

"Yeah." I could have sworn I saw a flash of fear in his eyes. "Why?"

"Well, I thought I saw your name in it."

PHIL'S POV

How the hell could he see under the scribbles? The word was completely blacked out. I bit my lip, waiting for the question to come.

"Was it yours?"

I didn't answer for a long time. I just stared at the ground, and I'm sure he figured it out, because he got closer than he had been when he backed away to ask me. "Yes."

------

I'm sorry these chapters are short. I'm bored and I kinda want to leave you thinking for a few hours until I get them up.

Vote/comment