Chapter Ten

Wheew I'm back on my laptop. I was typing the last chapter at a cookout, which I was pretty paranoid that someone was going to ask me what I was typing.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME FLUFF. JUST A WARNING. (don't get your hopes up)

PHIL'S POV

I was sitting with Dan, he was strumming on his guitar to tune it. He told me that he had something to show me. I smiled at him, he was so perfect, and it was cute, the way his hair fell into his eyes as he concentrated on the sound. He wanted it to sound perfect for me, which I didn't understand why he would want to make anything perfect for me.

"Got it." He smiled, which was contagous. I have smiled in the past few days more than I have in the past couple years.

"Then play it." I said, jokingly.

"Okay, I dedicate this song to you, the one who can't see the truth." He spoke softly as he began to strum. I didn't know the song, but it was lovely.

Here in this world, I'm awaked with mistakes
But it's love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me

Pretty little lady with swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I'm not perfect
But you stay a while
Baby, then you will see

Miles away I can still feel you
Lay your head down on my embrace
My embrace
Far away

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I'm not perfect
But you stay a while
Baby, then you will see

Don't give up baby
I know that it's shakey
Just let love consume us
Consume us

Here in this world, I'm awaked with mistakes
But it's love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me to love you

Miles away I can still feel you
Lay your head down in my embrace
Be not afraid to love me

There was a break where he just played the guitar and hummed a little, staring me in the eye. I loved him, I hoped that he really felt the way he said he does in the song.

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I'm not that perfect
But you stay a while
Baby, then you'll see

"I know you're not a lady, but I thought the song just fit how I feel about you."

I didn't know what to say. I replaced his guitar in his lap. He was so kind and thoughtful, and I just loved him so much, I was so happy that he was my boyfriend. I couldn't get the thought of leaving him in five days. I couldn't believe that it was so soon, I was thankful. I'd been waiting a month. I was lost in this thouht when Dan looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He wondered aloud.

"N-nothing," Damn stutter gave me away. I sighed. "You know, I loved the song so much, but I'm the farthest thing from strong. I can't stop myself."

"From doing what?" He asked, but clarified. "If it's cutting, I know how hard it is to quit, I don't expect you to quit right now. I know it's going to take time."

"There's not a lot of time." I said as simply as I could, hoping that he'd catch what I was saying.

"No, don't leave me." He said, holding onto me as if that would keep me there with him forever.

"You read it, you can't save me." I sighed. "Five days and I'm gone, we'll all be happy. My parents will be happy to have me gone. And so will you in the long run. I'll enjoy rotting in hell."

"Don't say that." I didn't even notice how much he was crying. He clinched my shirt in his fists. "You mean too much to me, I'd never forgive you."

"You should start thinking of ways to forget me."

"I would never." He said into my chest, which he brought closer to himself, I wanted to get closer to him, and sometimes I really wanted him to be the one to save me, but honestly, I knew no one would be able to.

"You promise, five days?" He asked, his voice broken.

"Unless I change my mind."

---------------

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE END!!!!!!!!

It should be up tonight.

Vote/comment