Bxb One Shots

This is about two stepbrothers max whos 16 and caleb whos 15.

Caleb pov

It was the middle of summer and our parents were out of town for three weeks so we had the house to ourselves. It was the second night they were gone and we were just hanging out and talking. Max was wearing only basketball shorts that hung low on his hips and damn he was fucking hot. I don't know what it was but I swear his green eyes were burning with lust as he looked at me. I had come out to my parents as gay about a year before and max had come out the year before that. But when he leaned in and smashed his lips to mine I couldn't help being surprised. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard

I gasped and he slipped his toungh in my mouth. I slid my hands over his bare chest and stomach and then back up to his curly brown hair. He moaned softly and started grinding his hips softly with mine. At this point I was already rock hard and so was he. He practically dragged me up to the room we shared and as soon as we were on the bed clothes were coming off although we were both only wearing basketball shorts. He kissed me softly and wrapped a hand around my length sliding it slowly up and down for a few minutes before taking me in his mouth. When he was done I did the same for him and them he spoke for the first time he said fuck caleb I've wanted to do shit like that to you for a long time now I asked him how long and he said sense I was eleven or twelve and i said I've ben into him sense then to and then he asked me if he could make love to me and I said yes.

Max pov

I asked caleb if he had any lube because I was out and damn id never seen him blush that hard but he nodded and handed me the small bottle. I slid one lubed finger into his tight hole and damn I got more turned on if possible. I slid in another as he moaned loud as fuck. I asked if he was ready and he nodded so I gingerly lubed my throbbing dick and pushed into him he looked pained at first but I guess I hit his prostate because he was moaning along with me soon. I kept pounding him until we both came then I pulled out kissed him and feel asleep thinking damn this was gonna be a busy next few weeks.