chapter twelve

Fifteen year old Jake orders pizza but got horny and lost track of time. Btw the pizza delivery guy is kaleb he's sixteen and it's his last delivery of the night ;) oh and their both secretly in love with each other.

Jake pov

It was a Friday night and I was alone like usual and I was thinking about kaleb as usual. I started thinking dirty shit like me riding him or him wrapping his soft lips around my... oh fuck now I'm hard. I needed to get off so I went upstairs got out my lube and started jacking off thinking about him. I had just came when I herd the doorbell ring. I threw on clothes and made sure I looked somewhat decent the I opened the door and oh shit. It was kaleb standing there and I got hard again instantly.

Kaleb pov.

The door opened and I was face to face with the boy I've loved for years.           He was wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt it looked like he just threw them on. I looked down and what I saw took my breath away. There was a bulge in his shorts. I was hard to. I mumbled "oh  fuck" he looked down and I had enough. I pressed him against the door and kissed him hard. He pulled me upstairs and I pushed him on the bed. There was a bottle of lube and I asked him" why do you have lube?" "Ummm I was horny"  "oh" "you sound hurt" "it's stupid I uh though you liked me" "I don't like you I've been in love with you for years." "Then why were you horny" "ummmm your gonna think i'm a creep but i....iwasthinkingaboutyou"  "what about me"  "me riding you and you sucking me off"  "oh god keep talking like that and I'm gonna cum right now' "you like me"  "I fucking love you. I can't even tell you how many wet dreams I've had about this"  "kaleb. I. Need. You. Now"  then we were making out and I took off his shirt than we were both only wearing boxers. We were both hard and wet. I pulled his boxers off and started sucking him off. He pulled my boxers off and ground his dick against my ass. I asked if he was sure and he  said yes. I started eating him out. I loved the way he moaned my name it was fucking adorable. When he was stretched enough I lubed up and slowly pushed into him. He cried out in pain mixed with pleasure. His tight ads felt amazing and the fact that it was him made it even better. He's the only person I've ever been this attracted to. I've lost count of all the Times I've jacked off to him or had wet dreams about him. Knowing he felt the same made it even better. It didn't take long for us to cum. I whispered I love you he whispered it back then we both passed out.

AN.  Holy shit 3.65K reads omg thank you guys so much. <3