chapret eight

Ash and Cameron are both thirteen. Ash is gay and cam doesnt know if hes gay or bi. can Ash help him figure it out? ;)

Cam pov

uggh i was so confused. ive known i was bisexual for a few years now but now i wasnt so sure. i was never seriously attracted to girls only guys id never been hard because of a girl only guys id never been in love with a girl just one crazy, hot, amazingly weird guy who happens to be my gay best friend. it was friday night and i was at his house. i planned on talking to him about it i knew hed understand.

convorsation

hey...ash i need to talk to you about something

whats up?

ummmyou know how im bi

yeah

i uh im not to sure anymore....ive never been seriously attracted to girls yeah i admit some are pretty but its not like they you know turn me on or anything... guys on the other hand....damn

have you ever....like expermented with a guy

no...

do you uh.....want to...

depends if its you fuck yeah anyone else i dont know...

its me...

then like i said fuck yes

i take it you have feelings for me to...

umm ivekindabeeninlovewithyoufortwoyears

wow me to

i was cut off by his lips on mine. i licked his bottom lip and he let me in to explore his mouth. we fought for dominence him. eventually taking over working his toungue over every inch of my mouth.we decided clothes were unnessesary so soon we were both only wearing boxers. i ground our hips together making us both moan at the friction of out hard ons and the wetness of our leaked pre cum.

ash pov

i had enough and finally pulled down his boxers his  hardon  springing free damn i wanted to eat him and i did quite literally. i took all of him into my mouth making him moan my name and me even harder if possible.