chapter nine

This is kind of a shota or shotacon its about tweve year old kaleb who walks in on his seventeen year old brother Damien watching gay porn and playing with himself...)
Kaleb pov
My parents were out and i needed to ask my brother something so i went to his room. The door was open a crack so i pushed it open some more and i saw something that instantly gave me a boner. I saw my brother damien watching gay porn with a vibrator in his ass and a hand on his dick it was hot as hell. I slipped my hand in my jeans and wrapped my fingers around my dick slowly jacking off. My brither saw me and then looked down.

Damien

I saw my brother and I was afraid of his reaction then i looked down and saw that he had his hand in his pants. He was jerking off to me...fuck I was even more turned on I said" lil bro care to join me" within seconds he was straddling me fuck it felt amazing.  I kissed him hard and then I licked his lip he let me in and I explored his mouth loving every second. I started sucking his neck and he moaned. My dick was leaking pre cum and so was his. We got into a 69 position and it was amazing. For a twelve year old he really knew how to give head. Also considering I'd only Been sucked off once before and it was horrible. His cum tasted sweet I loved it. We heard moaning and looked at the screen seeing two guys fucking it was hot and we were both hard again. Dammieenn fuck me please that's all I needed to hear I lived up my fingers and started preparing him. His moans were adorable. When he was st reached enough I whispered it'll hurt at first but it'll get better then I lubed up and slid in slowly. Afrwe a minute he said move so I sped up a little wanting to pound his hot tight ads but not wanting to hurt him but he moaned faaassstter haaarrderr. So I did just that. Then we both came and I whispered God I love you WAY more than I should. Me to dam...I know we can't tell mom or dad but can we...be together of course I want you to be mine and only mine same...I love you so fucking much me to baby.