Chapter 4

This is about a nerdy emo kid named Xavier and his hot popular best friend named Ashton. Btw their 16:)

Xavier pov

It was lunch time on friday and I was dreading seeing ash play tonsil tennis with Heather his girlfriend ugghh. I hated that bitch because she got to kiss him the guy ive been utterly in love with for six fucking years but hey if hes happy im happy....right.....anyways it was my lucky day Ash had finally broken up with her so she was sitting with her girls so it was me ash and a couple of his friends.

one week later

After school on friday Ash had football practice and then I was going to his house for the weekend. I had decided that this was the weekend I would tell him I was gay. We were sitting in his room talking about random shit like usual and I said I need to tell you something. What?!?  Ummmmm.....i umm im uh im gay.
Ashton pov

When he told me he was gay I asked him who he liked and I knew by the look in his eyes it was me so I didnt feel bad kissing him.

Xavier pov

Ash kissed me hard and damn it felt fucking amazing soon enough he was grinding me and my skinny jeans were getting tighter he was hard to! Soon we were only wearing boxers abd we each had full on erections. He looked me in the eyes I knew he was silently asking if he could fuck me so I nodded. Then we were naked and grinding each other. I swear it was the most amazing thing ive ever felt before. He wrapped a hand around me and I was instantly in another world.

Ashton pov

I was rock hard and so was he so I slid a finger in his hot tight hole he yelped in suprise then moaned ugghhh he was so fucking cute I couldnt wait to be inside of him. After I prepared him I lubed up and slid in. he looked pained so I kissed him and stayed still until he moaned mooovee I started pounding him loving every second of it and soon we both came him all over us abd me inside of him. I said I love you he said I love you so much you have no idea.
Okay guys sorry I havent uploaded recently lifes been...tough anyways sorry if its shitty I have a bit of writers block I need requests and/or ideas so comnent or message me pkease.