chapter 11

Okay so this is about twelve year old Jake he's extremely in love with his fourteen years old brother Alex and little does he know Alex feels the same. What happens when fingers and vibrators aren't enough to satisfy their needs anymore.

Jake pov.

Our parents were away that meant i was alone with my brother. It was winter break and our parents were away for two weeks. It was a Friday night and I was the bathroom pretending to shower but really thinking about Alex. I had a raging hard on and I knew it was play time. I got my lube and vibrators and sat with my back against the shower I took of my sweats and boxers then spread my legs. My dick was dripping precum while I thought about my brother. I inserted a lubed finger into my ass then another moaning at the feel. Then i got my vibrator and shoved it in my ass. I pressed 5 knowing it would take a lot to get me off. Then i wrapped my hand around my dick and thought of Alex pounding my ass.

Alex pov

It was Friday night and i was in our room I had my vibrator in my ass of level 5 I was also jacking off wishing it was my brother. It was getting harder and harder to get myself off. I started using vibrators a few months ago because hands and lube just didn't do it now vibrators hands and lube didn't do it anymore fuck this was bad

Jake pov

Uggh fuck hands lube and vibrators were barely enough anymore. Later that night I woke up soaking wet with cum and a raging hard on damn it another wet dream. I quietly got up and was about to change but I noticed something that made me even harder if possible. There was a vibrator and lube under my brothers bed I wonder who he fucked himself for and why was there a vibrator he was straight right? I grabbed my lube and vibrator then went into the bathroom.

Alex pov

I woke up soaking wet and with a raging hard on. I heard the hottest thing ever coming from the bathroom oh oh fuck uh fuck oh God.uggh not enough I started jacking off moaning quietly but I couldn't get off and I couldn't take it anymore I NEEDED him. I opened the bathroom door I had soaked boxers and a huge tent. His dick twitched at the sight he whispered I can't do this anymore fucking myself isn't enough anymore I need you. God I know it's not enough I have to fuck myself at least five times a day and i still get wet dreams almost every night I need you to. Wait you mean the vibrators and lube under your bed are because you fuck yourself because of me?!? Yeah but how'd you know I saw it when i. Went to get off in the bathroom and seeing that resulted in precum running down my leg and an aching dick. God that's fucking hot I need You asap then we started kissing then we were on my bed grinding our lower halves together . We were a moaning groaning mess. We soon shifted into a 69 position. He wrapped his lips around me and licked the slit then he started sucking hard he pumped the base then licked my tip then grazed his teeth on me but what drove me over the edge was his hot mouth and skillful tongue. I did the same to him then swallowed every drop of his sweet cum. I was instantly hard again Jake pov

That was amazing but i needed him in me so I ground my dick against his ass. Please you sure yes I want you to be my first same um Jake yeah one can I bottom after and two will you be my secret boyfriend yes and yes. He lubed up two fingers because i was already slightly open from fucking myself earlier. Then he curled them inside me brushing my prostate and making me scream in pleasure. He was a 6" fully erect and pretty big for being fourteen i was a 5" fully erect. He slowly pushed in and because i fuck myself so much it didnt hurt. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in hard. He hit my sweet spot hard soon we were both moaning groaning and screaming. I was on the edge and knew we would both cum hard because of the build up. A few moments later we both came hard at the sane time. Oh my god jake i never would have thought you would feel the same yeah i had no idea i thought you were straight hunny im about as straight as a circle i like cock...mkre spacifically your cock damn why the hell are you so hot and how..long have you liked me. I was eleven and i wasthinking about you one day abd i got hard then i knew you werent just my lil bro anymore. Wow we even started liking each other at tge same time i was nine you were ekeven. Um did you start fucking yourself when we were nine? Yeahhh um whered u get your stuff i saved up money and had my friends older gay brother buy it for me then when i was out id have him buy me more. Damn whatd he think about buying a nine year old sex toys and lube i said quote on quote hey aaron i gotta problem i well i got hard for my brother and i cant tell him or anything but it hurts when im hard and i..im gonna need to get off but i uh i need stuff if i give you money can you buy it for me. And he said yes. He bought for me up until this year wow i just used baby oil up until last year then i got lube and toys. I cant believe we were both doing the same thing but we never knew. Yeah i dont even know how many times ive sreamed your name as i came or wished it was your dick in my ass not a vibrator. Hiw many times ive got off to looking at your picture lr slept with my vibrator in so i wouldnt get a wet dream god babe im hard again. Good thing i wanna botton...)

Akex pov

I really wanted jake inside of me so i was happily suprised when i felt him rimming me. His toungue swirled around my ass then he was eating me out. It was the hottest thing ever and i was soon ready. I was also a bit streached from fucking myself. We were so wildly attracted to each other so it didnt take long for us to cum. He pulled out we took a shower changed the sheets and passed out.

AN long smexy one shot for ya guys i cant believe my story has over 3.5K reads like OMG that means so much oh and i have quite a few votes so yeah thank you all so much.