chapter 14 *teacherxstudent

This is about a teacher mr clayton aka Aaron who's 22 and 18 yr old Jayy btw Jay is depressed and suicidal and has a gun held to his head when Aaron saves him:)

Josh pov

It was around four in the afternoon and barley anyone was at my school so I decided to kill myself. I couldn't do it at home I'm not that cruel so there I was sitting in an empty classroom with a gun to my head crying and ready to pull the trigger but then a hand takes the gun away from me

Aaron pov

I was making my rounds when I heard crying from an empty classroom so I go to check it out. What I see makes me instantly tear up because one it reminds me of the position I was in three years prior also the fact that the boy I lobe has a gun to his head ready to end his life. I know I shouldn't love him because he's my student but I mean he is eighteen so he's legal and it's may so in a month or two it won't matter. I walk in and pull the gun from him. Helooks up at me with a what the fuck expression so I say I know it might be hard now but believe me it's not worth ending your life over you don't even know what's wrong what's wrong than? Everything I have nobody that cares about me I'm a worthless gay ugly piece of shit and I'm a waste of space first of all your not gay you just like guys instead of girls your definitely not worthless or ugly and if it makes a difference....I care about you and I'm not just saying that yes you are no I'm not please don't tell anyone because I could loose my job for this but...I love you then his lips were on mine. I gently sat him on my desk and kissed him. One thing led to another and we were just in boxers. I slipped my hand in and started gently stroking him. He moaned and it was so fucking sexy. Soon we were grinding our dicks together. Then my fingers were in his mouth than his ads than I lived up my dick and slid in. He moaned in pleasurable pain than a few minutes later we both came. He whispered I love you and I whispered I love you to.