Two

7:03

bexmader: Jen finally gave me your twitter!

7:49

bexmader: She's flipping now because you didn't answer.

7:16

emiliederavin: Hey Jen asked me to check up on you since she's on set for a few more hours.

7:34

LanaParilla: Hey Hope. Just so you know, you have the coolest name ever. Jen's kinda freaking out right now, can you text us back??

7:14

jennifermorrisonlive: Hey sweetheart how you doing?

7:16

jennifermorrisonlive: Hope are you OK?

7:17

jennifermorrisonlive: Hope?

8:56

Hope_Mills has added bexmader, emiliederavin, LanaParilla, and jennifermorrisonlive to People Jen told to talk to me

Hope_Mills: I'm so so so so sorry. I overslept, barely made it to school. I didn't check my phone. I'm fine, I promise.

bexmader: I texted you on free will, darling. But I was worried.

Hope_Mills has changed the group name to Worried Celebrities

jennifermorrisonlive: Geez I thought you were hurt. You're not hurt?

Hope_Mills: No, in fact I just slept good for the first time since I got put in that home

LanaParilla: Thank goodness. And honey, sleep!

Hope_Mills: Not that easy.

Hope_Mills: Sorry that was rude.

emiliederavin: No, you're fine. You're right. It isn't that simple.

Hope_Mills: But I was still rude, sorry.

bexmader: You don't have to apologize, honey.

Hope_Mills: Sorry it's a habit.

jennifermorrisonlive: No kidding.

jennifermorrisonlive: I have to shoot. Bye Hope, I'll talk to you tonight.

bexmader: I'm still locked in a padded cell so I'm the only one left.

Hope_Mills: And there's third period. I gotta go be a lonely angsty teenager

Hope sat in a seat in the back corner of her Math class, trying to work out numbers that she just wanted to shoot. She had her earbuds in, blasting Christina Perri. The teacher had tried and tried to help her figure out the damned formula, but it didn't click. She tried to place numbers in the exact places they were supposed to be, but every time, something got mixed up The bell finally rang and she rushed to the music room for free period. Her head had been filled with lyrics all day. She took her guitar from class down and pulled a pick from her bag and started to play. She decided to record it and post it. She had nothing better to do for an hour. Hope set the phone up on an empty music stand and started to record. She closed her eyes and let her heart take over. The words flowed easily from her mouth, and the notes soared through the air. She played the last chord on her guitar, smiled shyly at the camera and stopped the video. She uploaded it and decided to play another song, this time off camera. Again, her fingers found their places on the neck of the guitar, her voice found the key, and she ran through the song. A smile grew on her lips as she remembered her mother placing her tiny, four year old hands on the neck of a ukalele, teaching her how to strum the strings. Of course, little Hope was nowhere near as good as she was now, but her mother still sat the squirmy four year old girl down every day to play. The last chord faded out, and she could hear her phone almost vibrating off the music stand. The group chat was going crazy about her video.

jennifermorrisonlive: Yes, Hope!

bexmader: Woah, big voice for a tiny human.

emiliederavin: Lana is gonna kill us.

jennifermorrisonlive: Worth it. I talked to the kid first, so I'm better.

emiliederavin: She's knwn you like a day.

jennifermorrisonlive: Details, details.

bexmader: She's not a prize, Jen.

jennifermorrisonlive: But she's so amazing she could be.

emiliederavin: I can't argue.

bexmader: Same.

Hope_Mills: I'm so lucky I'm in the music room for free period. You guys could have cost me my phone for like three months or whenever I get out of that home.

jennifermorrisonlive: Something tells me you'll be out sooner than you think.

Hope_Mills: I'm gonna go write a song.

jennifermorrisonlive: Write it about Lana she'll flip.

LanaParilla: YOU THREE ADULTS!!!

Hope_Mills: I'm gonna go now have fun bye

Hope set her phone down and pulled out her mom's old song book. She grabbed her pencil and got to work.