Eighteen

Later that week, Hope, Bailee, Jared, and his sister Taylor were all in a lesson with their tutor. All four of them did lessons on set because Hope, Bailee and Jared all had to shoot all of the time, and Taylor was just there all the time with her brother anyways. Hope liked Taylor, but the two never really talked. Soon, Bex and Lana saved Hope by telling the tutor she had to help them and Jen said it was all right for her to be out of school for an hour or two. Hope, of course was extremely confused.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked, sitting down on the couch in Bex's trailer. Lana and Bex looked like they were so excited they could scream.

"We're gonna do it! We want to adopt!" Lana squealed. Bex seemed just as happy, though she was against the idea at first.

"That's great! Do you want me to make some calls? I know three girls from the home and a couple more from my previous home." Hope asked.

"Yep. Jen said you're excused to help us." Bex smiled. Hope laughed and pulled out her phone.

"All right, I'm gonna call a thirteen year old girl first. Her name is Leah. She's the sweetest person I know, and she's a fan. Most of my friends are fans." Hope explained, then hit the call button.

"Hey! We miss you!" Leah answered the phone.

"I miss you guys, too! Listen, I have some friends that want to adopt and I'm making some calls." Hope had the phone on speaker.

"Me? Really? Look, I'd love to, but this really nice family just visited the home and they liked me." Leah sighed.

"Oh my gosh, Leah! I'm so excited for you!" Hope squealed.

"Thanks. Sorry, though." Leah sighed.

"That's fine. Love you." Hope held her phone over the end call button.

"Bye, love you, too." Leah ended the call before Hope could.

"At least she's getting adopted. Most kids her age are stuck until they turn eighteen. This is Holly. She's a fan and has the second best last name ever. Colter." Hope smirked.

"Daniel's last name. That's awesome." Lana smiled.

"Yep. Her middle name's Danielle, too. Anyways, she's bold, sometimes she doesn't know when to shut up." Hope hit the call button.

"Hey. What's up?" Holly asked.

"Just hanging out in Lana Parrilla's trailer. What about you?" Hope joked.

"No way! You're fucking with me." Holly gasped.

"Yeah, anyways, Lana and Bex want to adopt." Hope explained.

"Now you're really fucking with me. Not funny, Hope." Holly almost hung up.

"I'm not, I swear, talk to them." Hope yelled, then handed the phone to her aunts.

"Hi." Bex called.

"No shit!" Holly gasped, almost dropping the phone.

"Language, Holly!" Someone yelled.

"Sorry. This is...I don't even know what to say."

"Me either. This is...I can't believe it." Bex squealed.

"God, she's a mini Bex." Lana laughed.

"I know, right? She's awesome." Bex was acting like a little kid on Christmas morning. She was practically bouncing on her seat.

"I'm guessing you live in LA. We want to meet you in person, OK?" Lana asked.

"More than ok. I can't believe this." Hope smiled.

"Cool. We'll have Hope text you. I can't wait." Bex squealed.

"Bye." Holly squeaked.

"Bye." Lana laughed. Holly hung up the phone and Bex almost dropped Hope's phone.

"I love her." Bex smiled.

"Me too. We'll meet her and see what happens." Lana kissed Bex's cheek.

"Perfect. I'm guessing you don't want to meet anyone else." Hope laughed. Bex shook her head and stood to go tell Jen.

"Cool, so I have school. I'll text you her number later." Hope kissed Bex's cheek and gave Lana a hug before rushing back to her friends. Bailee kissed Hope's cheek as she sat down. Hope took Bailee's hand, then let herself check out of reality for a bit. She was always ahead in school, except for math. Soon, Hope was off to shoot a scene with everyone. It was a Storybrooke ball in Regina's backyard. Becca and Bella were about to admit their feelings for each other, but protective older sisters swoop in.

"So, you excited give my little sister's girlfriend?" Jen teased.

"Oh, totally ready. You ready to kill the moment?" Hope joked.

"Born ready." Jen laughed. Hope giggled, then she was off to wardrobe. They put her in jeans, a yellow top, and a jean jacket, with rose earrings, brown boots, a charm bracelet, and a brown purse. Most of Becca's style was Belle inspired. Bailee exited the wardrobe trailer in a yellow skirt, with a short, light blue top, that showed a lot of her stomach, with yellow heels, a locket, earrings, and a red purse. Bailee even got a prop phone, with a red case that had an apple core on it.

"You look cute." Bailee smiled.

"They give you the good stuff. It's a good thing you're Henry's aunt, or he'd be checking you out." Hope teased. Bailee rolled her eyes and wrapped an arm around Hope's waist.

"If it makes you feel better, I don't like dressing like this. When I was on Good Witch, I had a really conservative character. I don't really wear stuff like this." Bailee explained.

"It's fun, sometimes. My friends and I, when I lived in my small town, we had fashion shows for their parents. I was usually photographer, and I was in it, too. I had this friend named Julie, she was the best. She was so pretty! I miss her." Hope got a bit carried away. Those were the good days, with good homes.

"I never really got to be a kid. I've been doing acting my whole life. I love it, but sometimes I wonder if I missed out, you know?" Bailee explained.

"I had to really grow up when I moved to L.A. The homes got worse. Less food, no love, it was really hard. I know I missed out. At least you had fun." Hope sighed. L.A. for a foster kid wasn't the best place. There were more bad homes than good.

"I know. Let's go be weirdos who like each other." Bailee teased.

"We're already doing that." Hope teased.

"I'll race you." Bailee smiled.

"Have fun running in heels. I'm good." Hope giggled.