Eleven

Jen shook me awake, close to six p.m. I slowly sat up and looked up at her. The party was supposed to start in an hour and a half. I knew all the girls would be in Jen's room tonight to get ready, and all the guys were next door in Colin's room. It was time to get up, unfortunately, and start getting ready. I followed Jen into her room groggily, and was surprised to see everyone was already there, plus someone new. Bailee Madison was here. I didn't greet anyone yet, for their sake. Jen handed me a cup of coffee with a smile.

"Some people sat it stunts growth, but you'll live." She said. I took a sip, grateful for the much needed caffeine.

"All right, Bailee, Hope, Hope, Bailee. Be best friends." Lana interrupted my peace.

"Hi." Bailee said.

"Hi." I smiled. Jen dragged me to the bathroom, Lana following us. I gave her a dirty look. "Are you trying to set me up with her? She's cute and all, but isn't she straight?" I asked.

"Yes and no. Yes we want you two to date, no she's anything by straight." Jen replied, beginning to work on my make up. I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Don't ever do this again." I muttered. Now I was expected to like this beautiful, also gay girl that I had just met. She's famous for being good at something, I just got adopted, she's beautiful, I'm me, she's funny and used to paparazzi, I'm the total opposite. Sure, I may have a teeny tiny crush on this girl, but why would she ever like me?

"Let's have a sleepover tonight. It might help!" Emilie exclaimed as she entered the bathroom.

"Look, let's say this girl likes me. She's almost never on set and she's going to be gone all the time. Also, that's the second cast member that likes me. I can't start drama like that." I said. Jen shook her head.

"Babe, if two people decide to start drama over you, it's their fault and you can just check out of the situation. Been there, done that. Second, she may be around more. She's getting written in as Mary Margret's long lost daughter. She'll be Dr. Whale's daughter and you are going to be a potential girlfriend of Bella, Snow's daughter." Jen explained.

"Hold up. I'm gonna be in the show?" I asked.

"We've been looking for an actress to play Becca French. Belle's little sister. Since you look so much like Emilie, you'll be her. We also know you do a little acting." Jen explained.

"Jen! You didn't tell me? I'm gonna be on my favorite show, and you didn't tell me?!" I yelled. Jen laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"I kinda wasn't supposed to but it helps with setting you up." She teased.

"Emilie is going to be my sister. I'm going to date your little sister. I'm kinda a part of the family already, though. Neil is Belle's stepson, so my nephew, and Belle is Henry's grandma, and Henry is Bailee's nephew, so somehow we're related.

"OK, you aren't related by blood and not even directly. Neil is your nephew, and Belle doesn't consider Henry a grandson, so you aren't related through her, meaning no relation at all. Pretty complicated, but it works." Emilie explained.

"Everyone in Storybrooke is related." I laughed. Bailee and Bex joined us in the bathroom.

"You should never tell Bex a secret." Bailee announced. Jen shot Bex a dirty look.

"You weren't supposed to tell her! Hope was supposed to know, but not Bailee!" She exclaimed.

"Y'all are the worst." I teased. Jen laughed and finished my make up. She tossed me a dress, and luckily for me, sent me to my room to get changed. I didn't bother locking the door, because everyone knew I was getting dressed. I took off my shirt and tank top, and someone knocked. "Come in!" I yelled, assuming it was Jen or Lana and Bex. I didn't care if they saw me in my bra and jeans. It wasn't them. It was Bailee.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't know!" She exclaimed, shutting the door.

"It's fine. Just come in." I replied. She came in, and shut the door behind her.

"No closed doors if it's just the both of you." Jen called.

"Jen, I'm getting dressed in my bathroom. It's fine." I lied. I pulled the dress over my head and threw my hair up.

"Seriously, though, I'm sorry." She apologized.

"I promise, it's fine." I reassured her.

"Not kidding, Hope!" Jen yelled. I groaned and opened the door. Lana and Bex came in and shut the door behind themselves.

"Jen's bathroom is packed. We're gonna use yours and you can talk with doors closed." Lana explained. I nodded and they headed into the bathroom.

"I'm guessing you came because you wanted to be alone?" I asked. Bailee nodded and I grabbed my room key. "Bex eavesdrops." I explained, walking to the door. Bailee followed me into the hall, and as soon as the door was shut, she pressed her lips to mine. My heartbeat sped up and my hands got sweaty. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her closer. Someone faked a cough and we jumped apart.

"Hey, Colin." I said, my voice high because of my nerves.

"I won't tell Jen, but only if you tell her." He said.

"Colin, please no!" I begged. Jen opened her door and peeked out, looking around the hallway at us.

"Girls, I said no closed doors. Colin, what the hell happened?" She asked.

"I caught them talking." He replied. I nodded gratefully.

"In the hallway?" Jen asked.

"Bex is in my room. She eavesdrops, remember?" I asked.

"OK. Go take off those jeans and let Lana do your hair, Hope. Bailee, you should probably start getting ready, too, sweetie." Jen sent us inside. I shut the door and sighed.

"You two were not talking." Lana whispered.

"Jen doesn't need to know that! She's never let it go if she found out her plan worked!" I whispered back.

"True, but Bex knows." Lana said. Crap.