Chapter 2 - Meeting the Elric Brothers

Crystal's POV

(Present Time)

I am walking down a hallway when I heard fighting noises in a room. I sprinted down the hallway and in the room, I saw the doctor that created King Bradley in the middle of the room. 

I decided to attack him because I sensed something sinister and very bad. I tried to attack him, but another man stopped my attack  by blocking it with his sword. 

"Old man, tell me what you are doing right now or you will suffer." I told the doctor. 

"Well, the Harmony Alchemist has graced me with her presence. You will find out shortly and someone is waiting to meet you at last. You cannot escape this time." he told me ironically.

Next thing I knew, the portal of Truth in the form of a big eye appeared under me and started to deconstruct my body.  The last thing that I saw was all the shocked faces on what just happened to me and another alchemist. 

I open my eyes to see myself falling and started to scream until I hit the floor. I sat up to see other alchemists (three of them). I decided to walk over to them and learn what is going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next chapter, we finally learn the names of the Alchemists that Crystal is with and why they are gathered together.