Chapter 3 - Sacrifices

Crystal's POV

(Present Time)

"Are you guys alright?" I asked the three alchemists. 

The female alchemist said "I am pretty sure that we are alright. Who are you, young lady, and how did you get here?"

"I am sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Crystal Mustang. I have no idea how I got here at all. The last thing I remember is the portal of Truth appearing under my feet and deconstructing my whole body." I told her.

The three alchemists look at each other and decided to ask me the question on their minds. "Did you try human transmutation on someone that died?" the woman asked.

I sighed. "I did try human transmutation to bring back my dead twin sister and it failed. I lost my right arm after I committed the taboo." I told them gloomily. 

 "We understand the pain that you had to go through because it happened to us as well. By the way, my name is Izumi Curtis. These two boys are Edward and Alphonse Elric."

"Nice to meet you guys. It is a honor to meet the famous Elric brothers. My brother told me a lot about you guys." I said to them.

"Is your brother Colonel Roy Mustang, by any chance?" Edward asked me.

"Yeah, he is." I told them.

Both Izumi and the Elric brothers are shocked and surprised to finally meet Colonel Mustang's little sister. 

"Well, it is great to finally meet you at last. Colonel Mustang has told Ed and me that he has a little sister and also about the Harmony Alchemist. By the way, are you the Harmony Alchemist as well?" Alphonse asked.

"I actually am the Harmony Alchemist. My brother has always wanted to help me regain my right arm back from the Truth, so that I can live a normal life once again." I told them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next chapter

The Elric Brothers, Izumi Curtis, and Crystal Mustang discover where they are and are about to sacrificed by The Father of the Homunculi to attain God.