Chapter 5 - The Enemy's True Objective

Crystal Mustang's POV

(Present Time)

"Big Brother, are you okay? What happened to you?" I ask.

When I saw his eyes, I knew immediately something was wrong with him.

"Brother, did you perform human transmutation?" I ask my brother.

"I was forced to perform it." He told all of us

"I noticed that your eyes are a different color than your normal eye color. I think that your eye sight was taken from you when you performed human transmutation just now."

Everyone heard The Father of the Homunculi's voice. I turn around to see the Elric brothers' father inside the monster's body. After the fight was over, I was on  the ground helpless and drained on my energy. 

After the ritual was completed, I saw that the Father of the Homunculi was a young man in his throne. But when I saw Hotemheim's face, I knew that he had a plan. 

The plan that Hotemheim had worked on for the past few years worked to perfection. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next chapter, Hotemheim, the Elric brothers, Izumi  Curtis, Roy Mustang, and Crystal Mustang fight another battle against the Father of the Homunculi. What  will be the outcome of this battle? Find out next time I update the story.