Chapter 9 - Street Dancer?!

------

I ran home, and bolted into my room. My parents acted like they didn't see me, again.

It all just stuck around for a little while I guess.

I turned on my monitor and watched dance videos. I stood up and copied everything they did. Hey, wait a minute...

I've never showcased my dancing before. What if I did now? I do need some pocket money and- no wait... I forgot. Im invisible...

Maybe not after this.

I changed into a dance outifit I made when I was just beginning to dance in my room of course, and put on red makeup to cover around my eyes, kind of like a mask. (Pic in the media)

I practiced the dance I was doing and when I was done I took my phone and a mini-speaker and ran to the park. Its around 5 so the park is starting to get a little crowded.

Good, I can probably make some money.
I sat my mini-speaker down and connected it to my phone. I pressed play. The speakers blasted New Rules by Dua Lipa.
I started dancing. (Dance Video in the media shes the middle one the first part.)

-

I finally finished and opened my eyes, realizing I had done the whole thing with my eyes closed. There was alot of hand swatting there, WHAT IF I SLAPPED SOMEONE!?!?

There was a crowd. My face turned as red as my makeup. I looked down and saw a basket full of money.

Oh

My

Gawd

They liked it.

I heard clapping and cheering and whistles. I got lost and felt like I was gonna faint. I started to fall over but someone cought me.  Again, ADRIENNNN.

"Ugghh why do you have to be everywhere?" I groaned. He just shrugged. "fine." He dropped me. "OW!" Wasnt he angry at me anyway?

"Hey, I thought you were angry at me." I said.  Adrien smiled. "I forgot you never had friends, so I acted like a jerk and when I got home, I remembered you never had friends and dont know how to act with them, so I'm gonna let it slip. Sorry Marinette..." I shook my head. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said all those mean things to you."

I looked down at my feet. Adrien placed his finger on my chin and lifted my face to meet his. "Marinette. You do realize you got a butload of money right? How did you learn to dance like that?" he asked.

"Im self tought." I replied with confidence. Adrien showed a full teeth smile. Dazzling. I took the basket. "Thank you so much!" I yelled. Everyone cheered. "ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!"

I smiled at Adrien, who was also shouting. He ran back into the crowd knowing I was gonna do more. I played Dessert by Dawin ft. Silento and danced.

but then I realized Adrien wasn't in the crowd, he was right there next to me dancing as well, and I gotta say he is GOOD.
(Theres like 5 groups dancing and the duo *the 3rd one* is Marinette and Adrien dancing. its around in the middle.) 

when we finished I turned over to Adrien. "Now who thought you how to dance like that?" He popped his collar. "Same as you. Self tought." He winked at a girl in the crowd and she fell to the floor. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey womanizer, I gotta go. See you tomorrow." I took my stuff and went home. Its was already 6.

------

hope u guys liked it!

By the way do any of you watch Guava Juice?
If you do

SUP FELLOW GUAVS OR GUAVA JUICERS 😃

If you dont know Guava Juice, here's a vid hes really funny and an inspiration to many people with 8M subscribers 😁

2:39 is my favorite part hes like
"THERES A PICKLE ON MY BACK, THERES A PICKLE ON MY BACK, THERES A PICKLE ON MY BACK, THERES A PICKLE PICKLE PICKLE PICKLE PICKLE ON MY BACK, THERES A PICKLE ON MY BUTT!"

😂😂😂😂😂
mKay bYe