Chapter 22 - Destiny?

Let's all pretend Mina can speak English

No One's POV

Marinette froze, wide eyed as she saw Mina's hand gripped onto an an amount of Adrien's shirt.

Tears began to form in her eyes, and she shook her head.

She crossed the street, and watched as Adrien had pushed Mina away. Marinette ran as they made eye contact.

"Princess!" He shouted. Marinette ran faster, until she reached the bakery. She ran upstairs and fell onto her bed.

"I HATE YOU ADRIEN AGRESTE!" She cried. Marinette screamed into her pillow and completely soaked it with her tears.

She heard a knock on the trap door.

"Princess? Mari? Its not what you think! Please open the door!" Adrien pleaded, only making Marinette cry more.

She had pushed a big box on the trap door so no one could enter.

"IT'S ALWAYS NOT WHAT I THINK HUH? I'M NOT AN IDIOT! LEAVE ME ALONE! GO HOME AND ENJOY BEING PAMPERED. I'M DONE WITH YOU! WE'RE DONE!"

Marinette continued to cry, and Adrien, stepped down on the ladder, shocked.

She broke up with me...

He almost slipped going all the way down. He felt like murdering Mina...

Flashback

Adrien was in his room, suddenly feeling like meeting Marinette, his Princess, his everything.

He got up and got dressed. After some time he left the house and walked the way he knew to Marinette's house.

About a block away, he bumped into Mina, a girl from 1Million Dance Studio.

"Oh, Adrien, nice seeing you here." Mina flashed a smile, that gave Adrien a sort of creepy vibe, but he shook it off.

"Yeah you too, why are you here?" Adrien asked. Mina shrugged. "Taking a walk, the studio gets stuffy  sometimes." Adrien nodded at this.

"Well I gotta-" Mina interrupted. "I like you Adrien." Adrien raised an eyebrow. "And I always get what I want."

And with that, she pulled Adrien by the shirt and forced a very rough and unpleasant kiss.

Adrien processed what was happening and pushed Mina away.

That's when he saw Marinette, walking fast teary eyed.

"Princess!"

Flashback end

Adrien ran back home.

He cried, and thought of different ways he could get Mari back. Because he loves her, and he can't stand being without her.

He can't stand her finding someone else to hold other than him, he wanted to be the only one to comfort and protect her.

But he couldn't do that, because he broke her.

There was a knock on his door.

"Don't come in." He said, stuffing his head in his pillow. The door opened and Adrien sighed.

It was his father.

"Hey son, everything okay?" Adrien sat up and shook his head, wiping his face with his sleeve.

"Marinette broke up with me..." Adrien sniffed. His father looked taken back.

"Hmm, but why? She seemed to love you alot." Adrien nodded, and looked away. "She saw me on the street kissing Mina."

"Who's Mina?"

"Some girl from the dance studio, she confessed her feelings and forced a kiss knowing that I'm dating Mari." His father nodded.

"Did you try telling her?"

"Of course, she didn't want to listen and broke up with me." Adrien began crying again, and he felt himself getting hugged.

"Don't worry son, if she really loves you, she'll come back." Adrien looked up.

"But what if she doesn't? Then what?" Mr. Agreste held Adrien by the shoulders.

"Then that's destiny, and whatever your life has planned our for you, can never be changed."

And with that, his father left him alone to his thoughts.

"Destiny? Please get me back to Marinette!" Adrien cried, putting his hands together and looking up.

"Please?"

---

I'm sorry #2

I'm SORRY

세븐틴 CARAT (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Going SVT └(★o★)┐
You Make My Day ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
You Made My Dawn (☆^ー^☆)
사랑해요 乂❤‿❤乂