Chapter 17 - "I hope we can be friends?"

In case u forgot what Nath looks like ..----

Chloé POV

I was on the verge of crying when I heard the news of Nathaneal in the hospital. To be honest... I-....

I've always had a liking for that tomato child. I'll mess with every single weirdo in my class except for him. He's got that look that could make a girl drop dead. Well, drop me dead.

I immediately called my driver and we sped to the hospital.

After obtaining his room number, I searched for the room in my 4 inch heels. Finally, reaching the number, I quickly turned the doorknob, and there he was.

On the bed, his head wrapped, as well as his leg. How? "Oh My God, Nath!" I cried, the tears finally found their way to my skin as I swing over to his side, gripping his hand softly. His eyes fluttered open, soon meeting mine as a confused/surprised look found its way to his face.

"Chloé? What are you doing here?" He questioned. I decided, today was the day, I was going to confess to him.

"Nathaneal..." I started, a tiny smile crawling onto my lips. "I've... I've had a......" I paused. I wasn't sure. What if he didn't feel the same way? What if he already had a girlfriend and she's on her way?

"I've had... A....-"

"Just say it already!" Nath said. I sighed.

"I've had a ... Crush on you.. For- awhile now, and, to see you in the hospital like this... Brings tears to my eyes. I may seem like a b****... I may act like I'm everything and more. But I know I'm not. I just act like it. Because that's who I wanna be, it just... Never works out. Yeah, I'm rich but that doesn't mean I have to be a snob. I won't be a snob... If you just... Please Nathaneal... Accept my feelings, be with me, call me yours... Be my boyfriend..."

At those last three words, his blue eyes shot up, and met mine.
"A-are you serious?" He shook. I nodded, wiping away a tear. "Is this all some kind of scam or something? Did someone bribe you?" I've had enough.

"NO! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU! ITS MY CHOICE! I LOVE YOU!" I gasped, realizing my last sentence was real, I had said it. Did I mean it?

"I... Don't know what to say.. I guess... I guess... Oh my goodness, I'm so desperate... I'll give you a chance Chloé, but if you mess up I swear-" He threatened, but I didn't care. I didn't exactly grab his face, but I kissed him softly, he took his uninjured arm and cupped my cheek.

"Okay. That's enough." He said. I giggled. "Yeah. Yeah okay." We stared and each other for awhile. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Marinette and Adrien.

Their eyes widened as well as mine. "Chloé?" Marinette said. "What are you doing here?" I looked down. But looked back up to reply. "I'm here to see my boyfriend." I stated simply.

"Boyfriend?" Her eyes clicked from me to Nathaneal. "She just asked me, don't get any ideas. It happened just now." He breathed. "oh." Marinette sighed.

"So what are you doing here." I questioned. She took a minute and played with her fingers. Adrien stood there weirdly. Thank goodness he's not talking, I really don't wanna talk to him, especially after his embarrassing break up for this blue-haired moron.

"Hes in the hospital.. And its- my fault." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" She looked at me, and explained everything, Nath's crush on her, him going to whales, how he saw Adrien confess his feelings to her and ran out of the building then getting hit by a car.

"So, this-" I gestured to Nathaneal. "- is your fault?" I gasped. She nodded. "I just didn't feel the same as he did. Maybe it was a way of God telling us he was meant to be with you." I looked at Nath, and held his hand. "Maybe its just that." I smiled.

"Aww." Adrien finally spoke up. I shot him a look and he muttered a sorry. "Well, I guess we'll be on our way." Marinette turned away to leave, but I stopped her.

"Wait! Marinette, I just wanted to apologize for how I treated you. You really are a good person. I've been trying lately to change my attitude, and why not start now. I hope we can be friends?"

She looked between me and Adrien. "He's changed, and I gave him a chance. This scar will never go away-" She started, looking at the heel hole I gave her. "But it will heal. Sure Chloé we can be friends."

"Yay! Thanks Mari!" I skipped over and hugged her. I shook Adrien's hand and they made their way out.

Well today was different... In a good way. I am now Chloé, the good girl.

This feels weird, can I stop?

-------

Herro herro pplz how it going . doing what u guys asked for, Nathloé, meh.

More surprises coming your way. Brace yourselves.

Stay Juicy (๏ᆺ๏υ)
Luv y'all
mKay bYe (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜