Chapter 2 ~ Let School Begin!

(The picture at the top is the subjects that the girls have for today, it will be in the story later on as well)

Alex's POV
My ringing alarm went off at 3:30 am telling me to get up, and get ready, which as much as I loved the comfy beds here at Royale Academy, I had to get up.

I lazily stood up pulling the pastel blue covers off of my arm so I could make my bed, yawning, I made my bed and picked out an outfit to wear, it was a white frilly top with blue shorts with daisies around it's trim, paired with black shoes. I decided why not? And put eyeliner on, but that was it. I tied my messy brown hair into the quickest high pony I could do and picked up my training crown.

I checked my watch:
4:00 it read,
Wow, It took me half an hour but oh well, breakfast isn't until 6 am anyway so I'm safe.

I went down stairs without waking anyone up and went to my locker to check my time table:

Okay, I thought and collected my English and Music books.

"Yeah thats a good Idea, make sure to put them back before Chemistry and put on one of your swimming costumes by the way" A voice said behind me, I had looked around and it was Luna! She was standing behind me brushing her jet black, straight hair and putting it into the prettiest low ponytail I had ever seen. "Why a swimming costume for Chemistry?" I asked confused.
"My older sister, Lilly said that they dunk students in gooey, disgusting, green slime if they get a Chemistry question wrong" she said looking serious. "What!?" I said completely shocked. Green slime? Seriously? I decided to trust her and shut the door, I looked at the clock and it said:
5:00
The speaker then announced:
"Rise and shine Royale students! I don't want to see you in your pyjamas at Breakfast!"
I got my books and then decided to go to the Cafeteria, I got a normal coffee and sat down with it.

After a few minutes of waiting and drinking my coffee, Alexa came down and sat beside Luna and I with a big stack of around 20 pancakes and maple syrup. She tied her shiny blonde hair up into a side ponytail and started eating her pancakes, 5 at a time.

I checked my watch:
6:30 It read
I sighed and thought about what English would be like. The English books had a red cover with a gold print of the school's badge and it had printed on the front:

Royale Academy
English
~ Alex ~

Wow fancy, I thought to myself never seeing this kind of decoration on a book before.

The next thing I knew the school bell had rang, alerting us to attend class. I hurriedly made my way to English. When I got there, the teacher was standing at his desk and he walked up to the door checking if everyone had their books, if they didn't I noticed they gave notes to him of around 5 magix, 5 Magix!!!!