Chapter 10 ~ Alex Jackson

Author's POV

I was thinking that every 10 chapters I should go into more detail about my Charecters, like their family, surnames and interests and tell you a bit about their back story, which I'm going to do, So! I decided to go with my main character Alex first, then I plan to do her friends and explore some of the other students and teachers, even maybe famous people in this universe like Millie Wylie the fashion designer and others blah, blah, blah.

So! Alex, I always viewed Alex as someone who I based on myself such as how she dresses, I tend to have a slight problem in real life warring black with white and so I have given that to Alex. I also had decided for her name to be Alexandra because I wanted a name that sounded royal but the charecter would like it shortened to something she likes, so Alexandra struck to my mind.

Alex's Family is very mysterious throughout the book and it's going to be explained later on in this book so HAHA, but I have decided to be generous and tell you a little about them.

Sarah Jackson ~ Alex's mother, she is a very bubbly person and loves artwork like painting and she also likes to interest her children as much as possible.

Vivian Jackson ~ Alex's older sister, she is not the most exciting Jackson but she is a very interesting charecter for me to develop, and give a personality to. I have no clue where her name came from but ask one of my close friends what my old role play go-to name was and most of them will likely say Vivian.

Kate Jackson ~ Alex's Cousin, she is also very bubbly and her name comes from a friend who lives in my street, HA! Call me a lazy potato all you want but I don't care because it's true.

Frank Jackson ~ Alex's father, he is a very laid back person and someone who you do not want to mess with, like most dad's I know, he makes really bad jokes and watches a lot of sports.

Sam Jackson ~ Alex's twin brother, like Alex, his name was Samuel, but he hated that name and shortened it to Sam. Also like Alex he is a mega bookworm and loves to hang out with his sis. His dream is to one day get into Royale Academy with Alex and spend more time with her.

David Jackson ~ Alex's younger brother, he loves sports more than anything and he often challenges Alex to her favourite sport, hockey, unfortunately for him- he always looses, because he isn't as well trained as her but he won't stop from trying.

Maria Jackson ~ I can't believe I almost forgot about Maria! Maria is Alex's favourite pet. Maria is a baby white and blue bunny, and Alex loves her to pieces, Maria even has her own little castle doll house that Alex fixed for Maria.

 Maria is a baby white and blue bunny, and Alex loves her to pieces, Maria even has her own little castle doll house that Alex fixed for Maria

That is what she would look like......Awwww <3

Anyway, the Jackson's, why Jackson? you may ask, well... DOES ANYONE LISTEN TO PANIC AT THE DISCO!? BECAUSE IT COMES FROM THEIR SONG MISS JACKSON!

Moving on, Sweetfeilds Station, that is the closest station to Alex, where does this name come from?

...I have no idea...

NEXT!

In photos that I have for Alex show her as having glasses, which she does need a lot, she just hasn't worn them yet in Royale Academy... Her friends reactions shall be revealed when that happens... hehehe

Now! A bunch of random questions people have asked me about Alex... Or some other questions people might ask me about Alex!

Q ~ What age is Alex?
A ~ 16-18 haven't decided yet

Q ~ Who is Alex's favourite family member?
A ~ Sam or Maria

Q ~ What is Alex's favourite sport?
A ~ Archery, Hockey is a close second

Q ~ What is Alex's favourite subject?
A ~ History or Languages

Q ~ What is Alex's LEAST favourite subject?
A ~ Mathematics or Physical Education { So basically me}

Q ~ Does Alex have a middle name? If so what?
A ~ Yes, Elizabeth {She shortens it to Lizzie}

Q ~ Does Alex like football? { Soccer, for my non- British readers }
A ~ No

Q ~ What is Alex's greatest fear?
A ~ Being completely isolated.......... The same as me

Q ~ What is Alex's favourite Colour?
A ~ Rose Gold

Q ~ What is Alex's favourite food?
A ~ Sushi { Salmon and Advocado Sushi }

Q ~ What is Alex's favourite drink?
A ~ Lemonade

Q ~ Can you please describe Alex?
A ~ Wild and long brown hair, blue eyes and black glasses, and no, I have no idea what height she is, So basically this:

Q ~ Can you please describe Alex?A ~ Wild and long brown hair, blue eyes and black glasses, and no, I have no idea what height she is, So basically this:

And thats it! All you need to know about the gorgeous Alexandra Elisabeth Jackson! Tune in the next 10 chapters where I talk about......*drumroll*..............

Luna Willows!

Thank you guys for reading and hopefully you learned a lot from this little chapter! Every 10 chapters will also be in my point of view, so I'll be leaving now! Bye! Love ya readers!

Word Count : 900 words

Check out my Other books!:
~
The Snow Lands
~
Royale Academy {This one}
~
Children of the night
~