Chapter 18 ~ Long Way Home

Alex's POV

I felt like the week was over before it even begun. We had all our stuff packed up and we were saying our farewells to all the guides and staff that helped us. Despite major events the camp was quite peaceful to come to.

The bags got stuffed in the bus and I sat back beside Louise to go home. The teachers told us we could go back home to our own houses for two months break. I was thrilled that I got to go see my family and old friends again! Then I remembered......

"Exams will take place after your little bread ladies and gentlemen, so I hope you study well!" The headmistress said. We all sighed as I got my Spanish book out and started having a read at it thoroughly.

~ TIME SKIP ~
~ Still Alex's POV ~

The bus arrived at Royale Academy and I walked straight to the nurses office and picked up Maria. I think she still needs to get used to me having wings. I giggled looking at the sweet bunny and taking her to the station at Royale Academy. I waved to Alexa, Luna and Emma, remembering the first time I met them all. I smiled and they smiled back waving, the train then getting on.

I sat down thinking of all the stuff I would do when I got home. Stroking Maria I was in deep thought looking outside with the trees going by and the children outside in their gardens playing. I then felt the train stop, and then heard the speaker say:

"We have now arrived at Sweet Feilds  station, if you are leaving us here, please mind the gap when leaving the train and remember to take all your luggage and personal belongings with you, Thank you Royals!"

I got up and grabbed my backpack, getting off of my train. I then started to walk all the way back to my grand house. It was much smaller than a mansion but I didn't care. I loved it so much. I was looking at the park and the pond, along the street were some houses. I looked at them all while strolling along the roadside smiling at the bright sunny day.

I walked for what seemed like ages, people kept stopping me to ask me questions about Royale Academy and how my grades are. I always replied with a smile because I couldn't help it. I cherished everything I had very dearly and when I think about it, I can't help but smile.

I walked up and soon spotted my house, it seemed like Sam, Vivian and David just came back from their school. Perfect.

I snuck up on them and...
"BOO!" I shouted, scaring them. They all turned around to face me with shocked expressions on their faces.
"ALEX!" They all shout back hugging me, before they managed to embrace me so much, Maria climbed onto my shoulder, so she wasn't attacked by this massive embrace I was currently in.

"Hey" I replied, they all let go of the hug, holding back tears of joy. I smiled at them and they all smiled back. I felt my eyes water.

I love my family.

<3

Author's Note

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER! I have exams soon {I sound like them so much right now  (≧▽≦) } I had to get my best friend to write the last author's note and she got to publish it ٩( °° )و ₎₎ I then realized after I should never let her write an author's note ♪(^^*). Anyway sorry for the short chapter! Loves ya readers!

Word Count: 630 words!

Check out My Other books!:
~
The Snow Lands
~
Royale Academy {This one}
~
Children of the night
~