Chapter 5 ~ Fairy Wings!

Alex's POV

{Not Alex.5 according to Luna}

School = Homework
Homework = Tests
Test = Stress
Stress = Study
Study = Exams
Exams = Grades
Grades = Panic
Panic = Bad Grade
Bad Grade = No job
No job = No money
No money = No home
No home = No food
No food = Starvation
Starvation = Death
DEATH = DON'T GO TO SCHOOL!

School. I thought. The thought circled around my mind. What if I fail this test!? Will mother and father drag me back and be mad at me!? I have no idea... I paced up and down my blue and white room... With my feet strolling with panic across my soft blue fluffy carpet. I heard a knock at my dorm door, 7 knocks...

7 knocks meant a friend was worried about me and came to check if I was okay, 5 knocks meant Liam and sat Jake wanted to say hi, 3 meant Emma, Luna or Alexa wanted to say hi, and any more or any less knocks meant either a teacher, doctor or murderer was at the door.
"I'm fine" I shouted through the door.
"Okay!" Emma shouted back

I headed down to breakfast with a short-sleeved white blouse and black shorts with white sneakers, Millie Wylie sneakers of course! I decided why not? and got 5 pancakes for breakfast.

Luna, Alexa, Emma and the two girls we met yesterday, Savanna and Samantha I think? Came and sat with me. I went to cut into my pancakes but dropped the knife and cut my leg.
"Ouch" I groaned
"Alex are you okay!?" Luna asked me
"Yeah I'm fine" I replied. I stood up with the blood dripping down my leg, Emma stood up and asked 20 times if I was okay, which I was,
It was just there was a blood waterfall down my leg.

"What Kind of knife did you use!?"
"Steak knife"
"A STEAK KNIFE?"
"Well there was no others left"
" *sigh* alright then"
"I'm perfectly fine though!"
"Yes.... I see, what grade level are you at?"
"Hm?"
"What grade level are you at Alex?"
"I have no idea"
"I will go and check then!" The nurse smiled at me and brushed her straight ginger hair out of her face and away from these lovely looking pink wings with white glitter on them, re-securing her white bow attached to a pastel pink hairband. I looked down at my leg, at least there was no more blood... Just a big pink-ish bandage.

The school bell rang, indicating it was time for the next class. I just sat there, soon a tall guy came into the nurse's office, he looked so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I knew I seen him before, with his spiky hair and freckles on his face and his arms... But where have I seen him?

" Ah! There you are Mike " the nurse said with her big smile and her sweet voice. I looked over at the nurse and I just sat in silence when they where talking to each other. I wanted to walk out but I couldn't move my leg it was like it was paralyzed...

Suddenly two girls came into the room with these gorgeous looking wings I had never seen before, one of the girls turned round, she had red sparkling wings and gorgeous blonde hair... It looked so familiar to me.... It was...

"ALEXA!" I shouted and smiled,
"Alex! Hi!" She shouted back and walked over to me,
"Like 'em?"
"Yeah they're gorgeous!" I smiled. The other girl walked over with purple wings and jet black hair. I knew instantly it was
"Hi Alex!"
"Wow! Luna they're gorgeous!" I replied. The nurse and the other boy that I thought I knew from computing class turned round. The nurse came over and talked to them a little asking if I was okay, which to be perfectly honest I was!

The nurse asked the girls what grade level I was on, they responded with "15", I didn't know I was on grade level 15, the nurse then walked over to me and gave me a navy blue crown and this some kind of ticket? Luna and Alexa both responded with squealing, ok?

I walked- sorry, I Limped out of the buses office and the girls took me to the castle gates,
"Remember walking in through here Alex?" Luna said
"Yeah" I replied, still in serious pain but it want obvious in my tone of voice, the girls lead me out of the castle and over the bridge of the train station platform, we then arrived at a big blue, pink and yellow building with the words:

KINGS WINGS

On the front of the building, wow, I thought fancy....

We walked inside of the building ad there were wings everywhere, I just stood there, mouth open and hair all over the place.... I really need to wash it more often, especially with Swimming class later...

This lady came down looked at me, gave me these gorgeous ice wings, they were white and blue and sparkling like the snow. I loved them! She also gave me gems for my crown, for being past grade level 10. Alright. I thought and followed the girls back to the school.

My next periods were computing and chemistry, I had to miss them because I needed help with flying, because I have wings now. Then a break for lunch and back to flying. I walked over to the flying instructor and waved goodbye to Luna and Alexa, they still had normal classes now.

I 'flew' onto the launch pad, where I sprinted off and just let my wings do the work, what was it I was supposed to remember? Oh Yeah!:

"Just think about what you want them to do and they'll do it!"

I smiled at the thought, my past few short-ish days at Royale Academy were great, and I love it here, I wouldn't trade it for the wo-

"WATCH OUT! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ~ooooffff~"

Word Count: 1,000 words! :)