Chapter 24 ~ Back to the Royale Satus

Alex's POV

Before long I was sitting back on the train to Sweetfeilds station, I was with Sam and we both had drinks, I had coffee and my brother, hot chocolate,
"Do you like it?"
"Hm?"
"Your school, Royale Academy, you seem so keen about it. Even though you're graduating soon. Have you ever thought about sending your kids there?"
"Yeah I have"

I felt the bumping of the train making me uneasy. Trains always made me feel sleepy in a way, but I have never thought about sleeping, I'd be too paranoid in case I miss my stop.

Sweetfeilds...

I got off of my train and watched my brother wave goodbye, as I stepped on my train to Royale Academy, I waved as the rose gold train doors closed and the train started moving, I almost fell over on how suddenly it moved but I gained my balance and sat down. I checked my phone:

10:21

Social Butterfly:
Queen_Alexxxa and 3 others liked your post

Quiz Central:
QueeniexAlexxa is online now!

New Message:
Kate - Are you feeling alright Alwx aft...

New Message:
Luna - Hiya! Graduation is coming so...

New Message:
Alexa - Exams soon ugh... I wonder what they might be!?

I smiled as I checked my messages, Kate was asking if I was okay and Luna and Alexa were just reminding me about graduation and exams... Yay....

I sighed and waited until I was there, I went up and crashed down on my bed, I didn't want to move or even exist in that moment in time.

I remember when I first came here, I wanted to call my mother and father everyday to check on them. However now... I feel fine, soon Sam's going to go to his dream school to get a higher education in... Somethin' and what am I going to do afterwards.... Eh! That's a problem from another day... In the meantime...

I deserve food and sleep...

Author's note:

Hello everyone! Short chapter again and being irrelevant..... Again *sweat sweat* but I have been trying my hardest to keep 4 books going so... Yeah! Also, a few people have been asking me about the snow lands recently.... I'm finishing it soon!

Also, if you read it, SPOILER ALERT: Secrets of Concardia is ending soon (Nooooooooooo) but! There is gonna be a book 2, so if you wanna wait until I take forever to upload this book, then go read that! You actually might like it!

Just want to say quickly, thanks for all the reads on my books, I really appreciate it! So yeah, see you next time... Loves ya readers!

Word Count: 470 words!
{eeeeeeeh so short 😩}
Check out My Other books!:
~
The Snow Lands
~
Royale Academy {This one}
~
Children of the night
~
The Secrets of Concardia
~