Chapter 26 ~ Date Set

Alex's POV

I groaned and sat up, ripping of a page on my calendar. "April done, bring on May" I yawn as I through the April page of my calendar into the bin. Trying my hardest to not fall straight back into my bed.

I hesitantly got up and grabbed my clothes and put them on. I grabbed my small black leather bag and training crown, and headed towards the café at the upper parts of the castle.

*Ding Dong*
Hello Students! Rise and shine! Breakfast will be served a little later today as the older students need to meet at the foyer. Thank you!
*Ding Dong*

"The foyer huh?" Alex sighed a little while grabbing her drink and doughnut while paying for it. She slumped onto one of the computing chairs and started on her homework.

Luna's POV

"May the 9th is when you all graduate from Royale Academy. It may be scary knowing that it is only a week and a few days away!"

I tuned out. I blanked. I spaced.

Ugh whatever.

May the 9th huh? That's when we leave this place...

"It's taking awhile, but we're slowly getting there" Alexa sighs, pulling my arm.

"Pancakes pleaseeeeeeeee" Alexa asks while ordering. Alexa acts so childish now, at the start she was so serious yet now... She is so much different.

Savanna walks up and grabs water and pays for it and walks out staying completely silent. I wonder whats up with her. Samantha does the same.
"Hey Samantha."
"She's more focused on sports now and I'm still doing music. We kinda fell out..." She drags on and walks out.
"Poor them" Alexa mumbles into my arm since she's basically ontop of me.

Alexa gets her pancakes and eats them down as quickly as possible. Alex joins us soon after with her coffee of somethin'

"Hey Alex!" Alexa calls exicedly to her while swalloing her food.
"Want some?" She asks while Alex shakes her head.
"Rember last time?" She sighs, pointing to her scar on her leg.
"Oooooooooooh right..." Alexa replies

"How is your wings doing by the way?" I ask,
"Good, didnt know I have to rub them with-"
"Ice?"
"Yeah..." She sighs,
"You have to do it sometimes, if they ache a little." I respond

"You know I didn't actually know you could hide 'em the first few weeks."

"Me neither to be honest" We all sigh, standing up, heading to our diffrent classes.

The day went by as normal, Classes then Lunch, more classes and lastly dorms. Crossing a day off of my calender, I sigh and call my brother.

"Heya Luna"
"Hi"
"You okay? You seem a little down..."
"Yeah I'm fine just stressing over lil bit"
"Oh yeah, forgot your grad's coming"
"I don't know if I'm going to be honest"
"Yeah... Didn't think you would..."
"Why? How?"
"..."

There was silence a little,
"You oka-" I start before he said something I would never picture him saying to me, I drop mt phone, lettinf it go back and forth on the floor before cracking slightly.

"Luna?...Luna?...Lu?...Lulu?....LUNA?"

I walked over and hung up...

Author's Note:

Heyo! Been gone forever
*akwardly smiles*

Good News:
This book is coming to a close soon

Bad News:
I can't take a break and I have more chapters to write...

Anyway hope you have had a good time so far with this book and you keep on liking it! Loves ya readers!

Word Count: 1100 words!

{Its long... For ONCE! Well done me for being productive....Yay.... Okay bye now}

Check out My Other books!:
~
The Snow Lands {Complete}
~
Royale Academy {This one}
~
Children of the night
~
The Secrets of Concardia {Complete}
~
The Ledgens of Concardia
~
A book of Ravens
~
A book of Snakes
~
A book of Badgers {with bIoodorange }
~
A book of Lions { with bIoodorange }
~
The Empire Magic Circle {Out Now}
~
There are No such things as Gods {Coming Soon}