Chapter 2: Coming To

I heard voices, deep masculine ones. My head was in pain, and it felt like i was bleeding. 

"Jacky! Get me a paper towel or something, she has a scar on her head."  I groaned and made an attempt at opening my eyes, but the name alerted me immedietly. 

"Falling In Reverse..." I mumbled, Then i opened my eyes to see the face of Ronnie Radke. 

"Welcome back to the real world sweetheart, we've got your bike and all your crap, now relax so we can clean off your head." Ronnie said as Jacky came over with a wet paper towel. I groaned. 

"What happened?" I mumbled as Ronnie started cleaning the scar on my head.

"WELL... Our bus driver wasnt paying attention and almost ran your ass over."  Ronnie said, glaring at the driver.

"It's not his fault..." I groaned.

"Let's hope that's what your parents say when we get you back home." Ronnie replied, cleaning the wound. Jacky stood behind him, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"I uh dont... have parents..." I said quietly.

"May i ask one question? What the FUCK are you doing out here, with no parents?" Ronnie asked, leaning back and staring into my eyes.

"Well... they died. And i ran away." I replied, my head down. 

"Well fuck that im not turning you out there alone again! " Ronnie said, standing up and throwing away the paper towel. 

"Why did you run away?" Jacky asked. Ron, Ryan and Derek walked onto the bus and smiled at me. I smiled at the, then turned back to Jacky.

"Well, my sister. Didnt really want to take me in, so i took some cash and made a run for it." I said, looking up at Jacky sadly. He petted my hair and pulled me next to him on the couch. 

"AWWWWWW RONNIE!!!!!! Can we keep her??" Ryan said, running over to me and hugging me. I snickered as Ronnie rolled his eyes.

"No shit dumbass, we cant let her go on her own like that!!" Ronnie replied. 

"So we know about you, but uh- what the fuck is your name?" Derek asked politely. I laughed.

"Jynx." I said. 

"Pretty name... And if you showered, your face would probably be alot better." Ron said. 

"Thanks..." I mumbled.

"Guys! We're almost to the venue, when we get there, she can shower. Shut up and let the girl talk. If she wants to." Ronnie said, looking at the bus driver. He went back to the front  and i felt the bus start to move. I smiled at Ronnie. 

"Thanks, for letting me stay for a while-" Ronnie cut off the rest off my sentence.

"Fuck, a while? Your staying with us forever..." he laughed evilly. "Naw, but seriously. You aint leavin."  

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Jynx, we can't just let you leave. You get murdered or something, we're the last ones who saw you!" Ronnie replied, toussling my hair.

"Oh... yeah." I said, smiling. 

"Come on kid, your ours now." Ronnie said evilly. He pulled me up into a hug and they all group hugged me. I smiled widely, trying not to cry. It had been a while since anyone hugged me, even better- they were famous.